+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 46 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Mtv's The Inferno

~FO SCHIZZLE ALL THE WAY~ SwiffyPortillo's Avatar
    For some odd reason, I've always liked Veronica. She made her Road Rules season entertaining because first off, she stole Pua's shirt and then denied it. And second, she plagirized (sp?) Ayanna's paper and denied that also.

Anyway, I think this will be the Veronica/Katie fight episode because on the preview it showed Katie yelling, "YOU THINK CORAL'S A B**** WAIT TILL YOU MESS WITH ME!" or something like that. They didn't actually show the fight however, but they may be trying to surprise us, but I'd think they'd show that 'cause they'd want more viewers.
    "Greg talks into a coconut and thinks it's a phone,"- Colleen Haskell, 'SURVIVOR: BORNEO'.

I'm sorry,but Julie just rubs me the wrong way all the time!

Initially, in Real World New Orleans, I really liked her because she decided to partcipate in the show knowing that there was a chance that she would get kicked out of her Mormon school for living in a house with men. I thought the school was being ridiculous and applauded her decision to go on with her life despite what they thought of her. Julie also seemed to learn a whole lot about herself while she was there. For the first time in her life, she was friends with a bi-racial woman (Melissa)and an African-American man(David).She also had a roomate who was gay and she learned that he was not a monster because he was gay, but was a genuinely nice person,which was the total opposite of what she had been taught earlier in her life.

Somehow,though,after the season was over, I got the feeling that all of the positive publicity that she received had gone to her head and she started to become obnoxious and very self-centered. She turned on her friend,Melissa and she has become freakishly competitive. On one of the other challenges (not the Battle of the Sexes) she had a silly hissy fit when Ayanna was sent home after striking another castmate and threatened to rally the cast to have them ALL quit the game.

As far as Coral is concerned, I completely understand why some people would be irritated with her. She can be bitchy and she can be a bully, but you'll notice that she only becomes that way when she is dealing with people that she doesn't respect. (I have to add here that Coral is a very close friend of Melissa's).It was Coral who rode with Leah in the ambulance when she had that panic attack. Was she being a bit** then? She also has defended Syrus when they wanted to send him to the Gauntlet just because he's the oldest castmember. I could go on and on but *whew*!

Well, that's all..I've been blathering on now for long enough!

Can't take a good day without a bad one
    Don't feel just to smile until I had one
    Where did I learn?
    I make a fuss about a little thing
    The rhyme is losing to the riddling

I'm not a big Julie fan mainly just because I like Coral. Coral was hilarious in the Gauntlet and she's said a lot of funny things this time around in the Inferno too.

I saw the promo for Monday night's episode and it's basically showing the mission and Veronica saying, "I don't want Katie on my team" and "I have to get a good time," and all that jazz.
    "Greg talks into a coconut and thinks it's a phone,"- Colleen Haskell, 'SURVIVOR: BORNEO'.

let me start off by saying that coral and veronica are two of my favorite cast members on the inferno (and coral is my favorite cast member from all of the real worlds) . i've liked coral ever since RW:NY with "the miz" and if you guys think she is a b**ch now, you should have seen her then, so i can see why some people dislike her on this board but the only person who she dislikes on that show is julie and that's only because of her friendship w/ melissa.

i don't watch road rules that often so the only time i've seen veronica has been on the challenge shows and she doesn't act like a b**ch except when it concerns katie. i can't blame her for that when katie only half-performs on the challenges.
    "i am myself, like you somehow"

-eddie vedder

^ I like Coral and Veronica too! Veronica's my favorite Road Ruler ever and I only saw a few episodes of her season but she definitely made it dramatic. Why don't you watch Road Rules?

Here's the promo:
    Holly: "Veronica wants to send Katie to the Inferno,"
    Kendal: "The best thing to do would be to throw the mission,"
    Veronica: "I have to get a good time and not f**k up,"
    Katie: "My team plays dirty,"
    Timmy: "The only other thing scarier than the Inferno is Veronica at the bottom,"
    Veronica: "I can't cheer her on when I don't want her on my team,"
    Katie: "In order for your feelings to be hurt, you have to actually care."

i never know when it comes on.
    "i am myself, like you somehow"

-eddie vedder

They haven't had a RR's in awhile but when it was on, it would come on in the time slot that the Inferno is now holding. I think there is a new season underway though.

Yes, it's premiering next month. Road Rules: South America. A few contestants from that season will probably on the next challenge then. Same with contestants from Real World: San Diego. I wonder who will be on from RW 14?

I'm guessing Brad, Cameran, and Robin.

FORT Regular
    The difference between Coral and Julie:

Coral is clever, witty and can read people's strengths and weaknesses like a pro. Julie is self-deluded (thinks she's the smartest, kindest, coolest chic around). Julie isn't being manipulated by Coral, she's just embarassed by Coral on a regular basis because Julie can't keep up with the verbal sparring. She just doesn't have the brains.

I didn't like Coral much during her season in New York. But she's changed quite a bit since then. Time and time again, she's proven to be a loyal friend. To Leah, Syrus, Norm, Irulan and Alton, etc....Notice that Julie has no MTV friends.

I can't believe that Team RR did that to Katie. She may not be the best competitor, but I think it's pretty cruel to throw the mission and mock the fact that you're doing it. Katie should have beat the crap out of Veronica...if only she couldn't be kicked off for that. I'm so glad she won. If I were her, I would have given Team RR the finger right after being announced the winner. I'd also do as much as I could to screw up missions for them. I mean, it's obvious they have it out for her anyway. I hope she gets in a fight with Veronica and puts her in her place. As for Julie going, I'm cool with that, although it means no more Coral/Julie fights.

+ Reply to Thread