+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 46 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Mtv's The Inferno

I love Julie, though I didnt see last nights episode, which I am upset about, but you know MTV they will repeat it. Julie seems like she is smart, and Coral is just a biatch.

John, that's exactly what I was thinking
    ugh. I don't get time to watch TV anymore, much less hang out at the FORT.

But don't you worry, I'll be back in full force on or about November 3rd.

Since there's no info on host Dave in here, here's some stuff from mtv.com

In the early 80's, a young kid named Dave Mirra noticed some older guys riding BMX in his neighborhood and he instantly became hooked. A few years later, Dave started to attract national attention for his flatland skills and was eventually sponsored by Haro Bicycles. In 1992, Dave turned pro and quickly made a name for himself with his talent and style. A year later, Dave experienced a personal and professional setback when he was struck by a drunk driver while crossing a street. He suffered major injuries and after many months of recovery, he starting getting back into BMX and by the time the first X-Games came around, he was ready. He continues to ride to this day and push his own limits. A familiar face to MTV, you may recognize him from his appearance as a coach on Made or as a victim on Punk'd.

Thanks for the pics of Dave, Wenders! You are my new best friend...and isn't Dave just lickable...ah..the things I could do to him in my version of The Inferno.....

Oh! My favorite line of Coral's last night..."Look around, b***h,ther's only 3 of us left.."

That woman continues to crack me up...and is it just me, or does Christena seem awfully manly lately?
    Last edited by mrcorkles; 04-07-2004 at 06:20 AM.

Can't take a good day without a bad one
    Don't feel just to smile until I had one
    Where did I learn?
    I make a fuss about a little thing
    The rhyme is losing to the riddling

Quote Originally Posted by mrcorkles
    the things I could do to him in my version of The Inferno.....

I can put up bios and pics of the cast members, too, if y'all want. I just get so bored at work....

Thanks for the bio and picks of Dave. He's so cute.

~FO SCHIZZLE ALL THE WAY~ SwiffyPortillo's Avatar
    Thanks, John! I'll change my sig since it seems to not bother you but boatloads of other people too.
    "Greg talks into a coconut and thinks it's a phone,"- Colleen Haskell, 'SURVIVOR: BORNEO'.

Well, honestly I wasn't complaining about your sig being unreadable, because I can do without any use of the word "vagina" in a sigline on our PG-13 site. If that's in your sig, I prefer it unreadable.

I'll be tuning in on Monday for sure. I hope it's the Veronica/Katie episode, it looked like it from the previews. I'm hoping the mission backfires on Veronica, and Katie wins. I've disliked Veronica since Semester at Sea. As for Coral and Julie, I can't stand either one of them. Those babies! LOL Oh well, it makes for good tv, or I wouldn't be watching.
    Ludicrous speed!

Coral, I used to love her. She is attractive and stood up for herself. But now I realize she has a big mouth and does use it and her personality to get what she wants. Julie, BTW I am neutral on her cause this is the first time I have seen her, does have guts or a strategy by going after Coral. If Coral was as strong physically as she is verbally I would not have a beef with her but her track record in the Gauntlet sucked and she has not been that impressive in the Inferno. What I don't get is if everyone knows how physical these things are why don't the females get in some sort of shape. Leah is embarassing. Honey, get thee to a personal trainer. Kudos to Katie for doing the bungee jump.

It was interesting to see Coral back down from a fight. Yes I wanted to see both wrestle. I would have enjoyed it. The best outcome would have been if both girls had been sent home. But then all the drama would have gone. Oh well, Happy Easter to all.

+ Reply to Thread