+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 46 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Mtv's The Inferno

Quote Originally Posted by SwiffyPortillo
    I'm glad Shane's gone too. I never really knew why everyone was so crazy about him.

Girls are crazy over their very own cute gay guys.

I cannot get over tonights episode of The Inferno! I knwo there will be a tendency for people to believe that Coral is in the wrong, but I really really hate Julie..she is so damn obnoxious...aargh..and why shouldnt she step up and go in The Inferno? Everyone else has stepped up and gone in there it is her turn. Especially against Veronica because she tried to kill her!

I dont doubt for a minute that Coral would kill Julie and I am glad that CT noticed and asked Julie if she had ever been in a fight before!

The Real World can never win these challenges though for some reason, I think there was only one season where The Real World actually kicked Road Rules butt...$30,000 to $80,000 is tragic....I hope Coral gives ot to Julie some more next week..Coral has some one-liners that make my cheeks hurt from laughing so hard!

Can't take a good day without a bad one
    Don't feel just to smile until I had one
    Where did I learn?
    I make a fuss about a little thing
    The rhyme is losing to the riddling

I agree that Coral needs to beat Julie into the ground. During the Gauntlet, Coral really grew on me towards the end of the season, so I started watching the Inferno pro-Coral. I'd never seen Julie before, but I've had a bad history with Mormons.

I wonder if Veronica will win the Lifesaver and send Katie in? RR is so far ahead, they could throw a mission to let V have the best time. But don't tell Katie like Christena did, cause it'll backfire!! Silly people.

I like how the Miz isn't the center of attention like he was on the Gauntlet.

I'm sorta surprised Leah volunteered to go to the Inferno. What if it was something having to do with heights? Although I dont think she's proven herself AT ALL this season, so I'm glad she stepped up.
    ugh. I don't get time to watch TV anymore, much less hang out at the FORT.

But don't you worry, I'll be back in full force on or about November 3rd.

I liked this episode--dramatic for so many obnoxious reasons! I REALLY don't like Julie. She's too fakey peppy. I think she's a miserable girl who doesn't have a clue who she is (maybe it's a result of her conservative upbringing and her innate desire to be a rebel). Coral, on the other hand, knows exactly who she is. But sometimes she gets into trouble by sticking to her guns so closely.

I wonder how this will impact the team for the rest of the missions? It's gotta help Real World that Shane is gone.

No matter how you look at it, these Challenges are getting stale, though. BUT, not nearly as stale as The Real World itself. My high school students find it so lame because all these people do is get drunk and talk about sex. That should tell John Murray something when high school students find that boring!

I'm glad Coral did not fall for Julie's "Let's wrestle like men" routine because Julie's goal was to have Coral hit her and and get her kicked off. Wenders, seems like you've been reading a few spoilers. Anyways, I wished Coral would have popped Julie in her mouth and knocked those bucked teeth of hers back a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl
    Wenders, seems like you've been reading a few spoilers.

??? nope, I just go by what's on the show...

what part of my post was a spoiler?
    Last edited by Wenders; 04-06-2004 at 11:08 AM.
    ugh. I don't get time to watch TV anymore, much less hang out at the FORT.

But don't you worry, I'll be back in full force on or about November 3rd.

Last nights episode was so cool...

I don't know a single person (besides my mother) who likes Julie. She went to college (before she was kicked out because of going on RW) with an old camp friend of mine. She was in love with Matt (who was on the gauntlet). But he never gave her the time of day.

Doesn't it seem like every scene that has Julie in it, you see her complaining about Coral? She obesssed! Somebody should tell Julie to stop whinning and actually contribute team. Attitudes like hers bring the teams down. Thats why Trishelle leaving was a good idea.

I hate Julie so much. I only wish that Coral could beat the crap out of her. Julie really didn't realize how much she was getting into challenging Coral like that. And if she did do it to try and get Coral kicked off, then she's the manipulative one, not Coral.

As for next week, looks like Katie's gonna get pissed at Veronica. I've been waiting for a big fight between them.

~FO SCHIZZLE ALL THE WAY~ SwiffyPortillo's Avatar
    Well, here I am kids and all I can say is:

I HAVE BEEN WAITING ALL SEASON FOR A GOOD EPISODE AND LAST NIGHT I FINALLY GOT IT! I mean the Julie/Coral arguement will be something to remember. "I don't wrestle, I f**king beat b****es up!" Priceless.

My prediction for next week-
    Well they didn't show the Veronica/Katie arguement so I doubt it'll be next week. However, I'm very shocked that Veronica stepped up! She never stepped up in the Gauntlet.

I think RR will go through with their plan to throw the mission and then Veronica will send Katie against Julie and I'm going to make a wild guess and say that Katie wins. I have no idea why. I hate them both. I've always been a fan of both Veronica and Coral so of course I'd hate Katie and Julie.
    "Greg talks into a coconut and thinks it's a phone,"- Colleen Haskell, 'SURVIVOR: BORNEO'.

Congratulations, Swiffy, you've succeeded in your goal of having an entirely unreadable post and signature line. It's the double-play.

What's wrong with basic black these days?

+ Reply to Thread