+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 46 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Mtv's The Inferno

live on a small farm new england originally from Sweden-English is my second language.
    Quote Originally Posted by charstar813
    Hey Libra, I have a strange fascination with Timmy too! I love his sense of humor and he's been one of my favorites since his season. His website he shares with Theo has some funny pics. He's just too adorable. Ok....I'm done.

Hope you don't mind me cuttting in on the Timmy love fest because I too am under his spell. LOL I really am-along with Cyrus. I feel cheap and tawdry-nah, who am I kidding? I think the allure for me is Timmy and Cyrus look like they have better things to do than spend time in the gym. Maybe you know, they read books, crazy stuff like that. By the way the mtv commercial with the girl talking about her 10 year obsession with Timmy ios funny, scarey, but funny.

~FO SCHIZZLE ALL THE WAY~ SwiffyPortillo's Avatar
    I use to like Timmy earlier on but I started disliking him because I read this interview with Shane on mtv.com and he was saying how Timmy thought he was the best when Shane and Darrell were both doing the best in the missions.
    "Greg talks into a coconut and thinks it's a phone,"- Colleen Haskell, 'SURVIVOR: BORNEO'.

Mike has always said that he just isn't good at rope climb type things.. because its not just using your arms as much as it is using your legs.. if you notice, the girls do better over all I think because of that, most girls just have better leg strength which is why in the gauntlet the guys always lost to Sarah in things like Deadmans drop and that kind of thing..
    Big Brother 16: The Alliance - Come See the Fun in the Big Brother Forum!

~FO SCHIZZLE ALL THE WAY~ SwiffyPortillo's Avatar
    I don't think we'll ever see Sarah in a challenge again!
    "Greg talks into a coconut and thinks it's a phone,"- Colleen Haskell, 'SURVIVOR: BORNEO'.

no, probably not.. lol
    Big Brother 16: The Alliance - Come See the Fun in the Big Brother Forum!

live on a small farm new england originally from Sweden-English is my second language.
    I don't think we'll ever see Sarah in a challenge again!

Why? Just curious. I know she passed on this one because she had to move back to Colorado. She definatley won over a lot of people who don't normally watch These challenges. Even a sportscaster on ESPN proffessed having a crush on her-he'd do these little skits in her honor evey week.
    Tim Wakefield is knuckleriffic

I like Sarah. I rooted for her the whole time on the Gauntlet. Crossword puzzles and all.

*Hey Swiffy, I didn't see that interview, but conceit is a total turn-off. Maybe it's a good thing I didn't so I can still admire from afar. Heheh.

*Grace, I did see that commercial, but only once. It was hilarious. They make Timmy sound really old. LOL How old is he really?
    Ludicrous speed!

I liked Sarah too! I usually root for the underdog and the Road Rulers have this weird habit of always finding one person to drag through the mud. Sarah did an amazing job under the circumstances and I was so happy to see her complete the final mission in The Gauntlet and get some much deserved cash and even more so..respect!

Can't take a good day without a bad one
    Don't feel just to smile until I had one
    Where did I learn?
    I make a fuss about a little thing
    The rhyme is losing to the riddling

Quote Originally Posted by charstar813
    I like Sarah. I rooted for her the whole time on the Gauntlet. Crossword puzzles and all.

*Hey Swiffy, I didn't see that interview, but conceit is a total turn-off. Maybe it's a good thing I didn't so I can still admire from afar. Heheh.

*Grace, I did see that commercial, but only once. It was hilarious. They make Timmy sound really old. LOL How old is he really?
    I don't know how old he is in real life but in MTV reality show years Timmy is elderly

I also love Cyrus-whose rooming with Timmy at the MTV reality show retirement home. He's really matured since his debut on Real World Boston. I notice he gives a lot of psychological support to the weekly scapegoats-Trishelle, Julie,Katie...and! and! he's being sent to the inferno a second time! grrrrr....me not happy with that! He won the first challenge, remember? Had the best time but was voted in anyhow. Only to win the lifesaver.

Katie is my girl though. Love the way she keeps coming back from the brink foiling the "popular girls" evil plans! Bwhahahah!

B

Quote Originally Posted by mrcorkles
    I liked Sarah too! I usually root for the underdog and the Road Rulers have this weird habit of always finding one person to drag through the mud. Sarah did an amazing job under the circumstances and I was so happy to see her complete the final mission in The Gauntlet and get some much deserved cash and even more so..respect!
    I root for the underdogs, too.

I like to watch the people who are getting something deeper out of an experience than simple face time(although that's partly the reason people go on a reality show). With Katie and Sarah I find myself actually caring about the outcome of the situations their in. Mike and Abram and CT are on top of the physical pecking order and I think to a great extent they aren't able to empathise with the physically weak. As if they don't comprehend it's a great struggle for someione who isn't naturally athletic....If I remember in the first episode Cyrus was voted into the inferno because supposedly he wasn't in shape... Well, Cyrus doesn't have time to be in the gym 24/7. And Cyrus made that point in his confessional.
    I'm sure Mike is a great guy and all but I am a bit unhappy with his temper. When he gets mad he gets scary. Remember how he yelled at Coral during the fiinale of the gauntlet? The girl was colapsed unable to breathe and he is screaming, bellowing -his face is maroon, spittle coming out of his mouth, veins in his forehead bulging...I find that vaguely unsettling and disturbing.
    Wow! I have rambled everyione, I'm sorry!
    :deadhorse Definatley I did that this e-mail, didn't I?

+ Reply to Thread