+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 46 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Mtv's The Inferno

Quote Originally Posted by Scoobs
    Is it just me or is Mike hotter this season?
    It's not you...he is hotter.

I think the most improved should go to CT...yowsa!! His body is 10 times better now than it was in Paris....

Can't take a good day without a bad one
    Don't feel just to smile until I had one
    Where did I learn?
    I make a fuss about a little thing
    The rhyme is losing to the riddling

Quote Originally Posted by mrcorkles
    I think the most improved should go to CT...yowsa!! His body is 10 times better now than it was in Paris....
    A big amen to that!! Plus the haircut makes 110% difference.

With all this lovely eye candy floating around I wish I could explain my strangely attracted thing for Timmy though. Granted even his body is much better than in seasons past, but he's definitely not as fun to look at as the other ones....even still that's my boy.

I hate that the RR team treated Katie that way ... loved that she won the Inferno, just to shut them up. Love how Katie did the climbing the rope thing, and most of the RW team didn't.
    Hoping that they try the same thing with Leah, and it backfires as well.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by libra1022
    With all this lovely eye candy floating around I wish I could explain my strangely attracted thing for Timmy though. Granted even his body is much better than in seasons past, but he's definitely not as fun to look at as the other ones....even still that's my boy.
    Oooohhh Libra...my sweet little Infern-Ho!

Just kidding,you know I luvs ya!

Can't take a good day without a bad one
    Don't feel just to smile until I had one
    Where did I learn?
    I make a fuss about a little thing
    The rhyme is losing to the riddling

Hey Libra, I have a strange fascination with Timmy too! I love his sense of humor and he's been one of my favorites since his season. His website he shares with Theo has some funny pics. He's just too adorable. Ok....I'm done.
    Ludicrous speed!

Quote Originally Posted by geekgirl
    Hey have you guys seen this? http://realworldroadrules.blogspot.co m/

LOTS of cast info and links, blog archive links on the bottom. And some info about Julie's BF having a restraining order against her?!

you guys will never believe this. there's a 'reality bar crawl' going around the country. check out that website and click on the reality bar crawl link. random members of the RW/RR cast are promoting the DVD they're making.

i went to the one in harrisburg, pa last night and coral was there. it was karaoke night at the bar and coral was up there singing with everyone. it was funny when she'd get the crowd going by yelling, "who all here hates julie?" or "hola if you think trishelle is a whore".

eventually, i took the time to introduce myself and tell her i'm a huge fan of the MTV shows. she was cool. she definitely looked good in her tight belly shirt/jeans/cowboy hat outfit.

there was an 'after hours' get-together on her tourbus. it was a chance to ask her questions, etc. 'back stage' stuff. you had to buy a $20 t-shirt to get on though. although there was free liquor on it, my friends and i passed on the opportunity cause we all had to work this morning... BOO!!

Ping, I want to choke myself every time I see that picture under your name! Sounded like a good time. I'm not too far from H-burg. Was there anyone else with Coral?
    Last edited by Starseed; 04-22-2004 at 01:31 PM.
    "Ooooo, That's my song!"

Quote Originally Posted by Starseed
    Ping, I want to choke myself every time I see that picture under your name! Sounded like a good time. I'm not too far from H-burg. Was there anyone else with Coral?

i also want to choke myself everytime i see trishelle too. i have a love/hate relationship with her. by far the dumbest person on reality tv, ever.

anyways, coral was there by herself. she said the miz was supposed to come out last night but his flight got cancelled. i heard on the radio that she had been touring with abe from RR and theo (not sure which one). i was just cool to see someone i watch on tv on a weekly basis.

~FO SCHIZZLE ALL THE WAY~ SwiffyPortillo's Avatar
    For whoever asked if Mike had gotten hotter, it's not just you. I like him better with his short hair. Same with CT. I couldn't stand that boy in RW: Paris and I couldn't stand Mike in the Gauntlet. They both had long hair then too, which probably has something to do with it.
    "Greg talks into a coconut and thinks it's a phone,"- Colleen Haskell, 'SURVIVOR: BORNEO'.

Yeah it must be the hair. Only certain guys can pull off long hair. Certain guys being: skinny, pale, blah blah blah.

Also, Mike sans Trishelle is a million times cooler.

And CT's attitude up until the last episode made him better as well.

The hair makes the man.

+ Reply to Thread