+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Mtv's The Inferno

Man oh man! What happened last night? The Real Worlders completely suck at these challenges! It is so painful to watch them struggle to complete any mission that requires them to be athletic. I was suprised that Syrus couldn't climb up the rope and completely shocked that The Miz couldn't climb up the rope even ONCE with those big arms of his!

Of course we knew that Leah and Coral wouldn't be able to do much in the mission,but I had expected Coral to do a little better than Leah and she didn't! I felt really bad for Leah especially since they showed her saying so many nice things about CT at the top of the episode and then he completely dogged her out after the mission.

Katie completely kicked azz last night! She pulled herself up on those ropes and performed really well and I was glad that she stood up to the other Road Rulers. She was 100% right when she told them that she has proved herself to be formidable in the competitions and she expects them to be fair playing the rest of the game. I couldn't believe that Veronica ran up to her after the mission and almost knocked her head off giving her that giant hug! Good for Katie,she deserves some respect.

On a final note...CT's body at the challenge. Out.Of.Control.

Hehe.

Can't take a good day without a bad one
    Don't feel just to smile until I had one
    Where did I learn?
    I make a fuss about a little thing
    The rhyme is losing to the riddling

What happened last nights episode was great. I loved that the Miz and Coral were disqualified. I really didn't expect it of the Miz but watching Coral fall into the water was great. Yeah Coral look what a strong player you are, you really contribute to the team. Will there be another spider bite during the final challenge.

Cyrus and Leah, actually I was cheering them on. Leah is the weakest member of Real World but at least she is trying and she gives good confessionals. I don't like the way the group disses Cyrus. It does come across as age discrimination, or perphaps its more a fat issue. He doesn't have 6 pack abs like the other guys so he is "weaker" then the other guys. He has proved himself and the way Coral starts the group meetings it looks as if she is directing all the moves.

The way CT tries to DESTROY Leah is unneccessary. Noone really wants to say Leah we want you to go into the Inferno but David showed what a coward he was by not stepping up and attempting to handle the issue. Instead he comments about how cruel CT is to Leah in the confessional, how does that help Leah's confidence and self-esteem. There is honesty and there is honesty that is cruel and mean and belittling. CT show some TACK. Perphaps I can introduce you to the concept with a 2 by 4 to the head.

Katie - girl this was your episode and you shined. WAY TO GO. I hope you are so proud of yourself.

~FO SCHIZZLE ALL THE WAY~ SwiffyPortillo's Avatar
    I couldn't believe that Veronica ran up to her after the mission and almost knocked her head off giving her that giant hug! Good for Katie,she deserves some respect.
    I thought that was Kendal.

I agree though. I felt awful for Katie last week when they were all throwing the mission (and then Abram acting like a jackass) and so it was nice to see her shine somewhat.
    "Greg talks into a coconut and thinks it's a phone,"- Colleen Haskell, 'SURVIVOR: BORNEO'.

Quote Originally Posted by SwiffyPortillo
    I thought that was Kendal.

Oh! You are probably right about that! For some reason I thought it was Veronica...

Can't take a good day without a bad one
    Don't feel just to smile until I had one
    Where did I learn?
    I make a fuss about a little thing
    The rhyme is losing to the riddling

first off i'm a HUGE coral fan. to a lesser degree a big fan of veronica and "the miz". it was nice to see katie do well on a mission. i don't think the group has anything against syrus, or at least they shouldn't since he won the first lifesaver to avoid the first inferno.

as far as julie goes...well, i'm glad to see her go. let us not forget that she damn near killed veronica in mission 1 when they were up their on that line, and this whole thing about her BF having a restraining order on her: i'm not sure if it's true but it wouldn't be a shock to me. the girl appears to have some aggression problems.
    Last edited by Da_Rage; 04-21-2004 at 01:16 PM.
    "i am myself, like you somehow"

-eddie vedder

I was SHOCKED last night when the Miz couldn't climb that rope. Absolutely shocked. To me, that means he's no better than Leah.
    ugh. I don't get time to watch TV anymore, much less hang out at the FORT.

But don't you worry, I'll be back in full force on or about November 3rd.

Quote Originally Posted by Wenders
    I was SHOCKED last night when the Miz couldn't climb that rope. Absolutely shocked. To me, that means he's no better than Leah.

ditto, somewhat. miz is the leader of the team. i'm still very suprised he couldn't do the ropes though. leah is just useless.

~FO SCHIZZLE ALL THE WAY~ SwiffyPortillo's Avatar
    I was surprised that they put David up for nominations when The Miz did the worst (aside from Syrus) in the mission.
    "Greg talks into a coconut and thinks it's a phone,"- Colleen Haskell, 'SURVIVOR: BORNEO'.

But overall David has done worse then Mike.

Is it just me or is Mike hotter this season?

Quote Originally Posted by Scoobs

Is it just me or is Mike hotter this season?
    Yep very much so!! I've never thought him good looking, but this Inferno session has changed my mind. I was in shock with his poor performance on the ropes, there is just no way that he shouldn't have been able to get up them...yeah, he's a bigger guy than CT or David, but geesh, he's supposedly extremely fit as well.

+ Reply to Thread