+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 46 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Mtv's The Inferno

Quote Originally Posted by geekgirl
    Trishell isn't on the Inferno is she? Maybe they could use a lifeline and bring Trishelle back for that mission....

to Legend_Killer!!

Can't take a good day without a bad one
    Don't feel just to smile until I had one
    Where did I learn?
    I make a fuss about a little thing
    The rhyme is losing to the riddling

~FO SCHIZZLE ALL THE WAY~ SwiffyPortillo's Avatar
    Katie fan- Go to Tubescan... They have a lot of info.
    "Greg talks into a coconut and thinks it's a phone,"- Colleen Haskell, 'SURVIVOR: BORNEO'.

Premium Member
    Hey have you guys seen this? http://realworldroadrules.blogspot.co m/

LOTS of cast info and links, blog archive links on the bottom. And some info about Julie's BF having a restraining order against her?!

FORT Regular
    MTV: Weren't you planning on throwing the mission to get Katie out?

Veronica: We never had planned to throw a mission. And especially the way the girls feel about it is that we're not gonna throw a mission when it's a guy's mission. We're gonna throw a mission when it's a girl's mission just because Katie going to the Inferno takes the place of the girl going into the Inferno. We don't want the girls to get f---ed out of this whole situation. We're not gonna save a guy's life. We're gonna save a girl's life, if anything. 'Cause otherwise, the teams will become very uneven, and we want to prevent that as much as possible. We don't want there to be five guys or four guys on our team and have there be two girls on our team. That's not what we want and we need to prevent that. So Jeremy knew that we weren't gonna throw the mission. We've kind of like, decided that we're not gonna throw missions because it's just bad, and bad karma, and then it gets really, really sticky and if you play the game dirty, you won't end up winning.

Let the sunshine in! IMAPrincess's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by geekgirl
    Julie's BF having a restraining order against her?!
    Somehow, I am not surprised, if this is true.
    I'm only as strong as the cocktails I drink, the hair spray I use, and the friends I have.

Let the sunshine in! IMAPrincess's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata
    Does anyone know why Katie is so hated by her teammates???
    I think some of the reasons why Katie's team hates her is that she's does poorly on a lot of missions. The team also feels that she's too friendly with the Real World players. Also, the mission with the bikes and water, the Real World won in part, due to the fact that Katie wasn't good at getting all the RW players out quickly, while Coral was taking RR players out quickly. Those are some of the reasons why.
    I'm only as strong as the cocktails I drink, the hair spray I use, and the friends I have.

~FO SCHIZZLE ALL THE WAY~ SwiffyPortillo's Avatar
    Though I agree that Katie is RR's weakest member I think RR is treating her horribly. They could at least cheer her on and be good sports. As Timmy said they're all money grabbing whores.
    "Greg talks into a coconut and thinks it's a phone,"- Colleen Haskell, 'SURVIVOR: BORNEO'.

live on a small farm new england originally from Sweden-English is my second language.
    You go Katie! Great to se her not only shining in tonights competiton but also standing up for herself by telling the team throwing the missions is no longer an option. What struck me is this: she was very well spoken and even tempered-she could have easily verbally attacked Veronica , she chose not to.
    Did anyone catch Katie talking to Durell while sitting by the computer? She mentioned Syrus telling her he was impressed with her ability to emotionally put up with her teammates hostility. Always liked Syrus.

This might be a little off topic, but is it just me or is this the weakest RW/RR challenge yet. I mean, there is nothing really exciting. Or is it just because Dave Mirra is a really bad host.

Quote Originally Posted by ConfusedONE
    This might be a little off topic, but is it just me or is this the weakest RW/RR challenge yet. I mean, there is nothing really exciting. Or is it just because Dave Mirra is a really bad host.
    i say both. My fav. was Battle of the Sexes. was the the previous one?
    What made them change the host. i loved the old one.
    Dave Mirra doesn't seem to have any personality.
    I notice any of the BMX,skaters,etc. never seem to have personality. They all talk plane jane-ish.
    they need to spice this up.

one thing is it seems they are in the US. That house looks so stupid.
    i have only seen this season 3 episodes.
    i saw on inferno.
    i thought the inferno was in some kind of box or something. Like with fire and they have to do some hard challenges.
    but that thing between Julie and Katie were SO stupid.

The inferno doesn't seem as scary as i thought

+ Reply to Thread