+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 46 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Mtv's The Inferno

FORT Fan
    They don't penalize the Real World for not having Leah compete in the height challenges (except for the bungee one, since that was when her whole "fear of heights" started). However, if I was on Real World I wouldn't want to split my money with someone who can't compete in many of the challenges, and thus isn't doing equal work.
    "It is my belief, however, that the truth is generally preferable to lies..."

FORT Regular

Why Leah might be on the chopping block next week

At some point in this game, they aren't going to be able to alternate males-then-females because there won't be enough candidates representing one of the gender groups. For example, what happens when there's only one woman left on a team, she automatically gets sent to the inferno? I doubt it. I think it's possible that from next week on, it's a free for all--the teams can vote for whoever they want regardless of sex.

According to MTV.com, there are only a few episodes left, so I think there may be only 1 or 2 more inferno comps left, then they do the big mission at the end for the big money and I could definitely see if they wanted to get rid of Leah before the end comes since she is not doing well in the physical challenges.

Can't take a good day without a bad one
    Don't feel just to smile until I had one
    Where did I learn?
    I make a fuss about a little thing
    The rhyme is losing to the riddling

Does anyone know why Katie is so hated by her teammates??? I know that in the Gauntlet that RR felt Katie may have betrayed them by telling RW what was going on in RR's voting session. But I have seen Christena telling CT?? or the Miz what was going on and how people were reacting. With so many people living together in one house and partying together how can anyone possibly keep a secret.

I was sad to see Julie go because I think she would have lasted longer in the rope jumping considering she was using a double jump techinque verses Katie's single jump. Considering how physical these challenges can be why do the females never train for them. At least in the Gauntlet Sara did lose 30 - 40 pounds and was doing cardio. She did prepare and it only helped her. The only muscle I have ever seen Leah use is her Luv muscle and that's not goingto help her win any challenges.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata
    The only muscle I have ever seen Leah use is her Luv muscle and that's not goingto help her win any challenges.
    Well,you never know Bearcata,maybe there could be an inferno challenge that requires a lot of sucking....

Can't take a good day without a bad one
    Don't feel just to smile until I had one
    Where did I learn?
    I make a fuss about a little thing
    The rhyme is losing to the riddling

Quote Originally Posted by mrcorkles
    Well,you never know Bearcata,maybe there could be an inferno challenge that requires a lot of sucking....

I see bad things for Leah in the final mission...
    ugh. I don't get time to watch TV anymore, much less hang out at the FORT.

But don't you worry, I'll be back in full force on or about November 3rd.

There are 5 episodes left total which means there are 2 infernos left and then the last challenge for who wins the handsome reward. After the last epi. there should be a reunion special.

~FO SCHIZZLE ALL THE WAY~ SwiffyPortillo's Avatar
    I'm pretty sure there is a reunion this season. They didn't do one for the Gauntlet because there was like a week in between it and the Inferno's premiere which is why they combined the Gauntlet wrap-up thing with the Inferno preview.
    "Greg talks into a coconut and thinks it's a phone,"- Colleen Haskell, 'SURVIVOR: BORNEO'.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mrcorkles
    OK now that was soooo wrong, I love it

Trishell isn't on the Inferno is she? Maybe they could use a lifeline and bring Trishelle back for that mission....

FORT Newbie
    Hi Everyone,

I'm new...but I guess you figured that out by the post count.

Anyway, I'm a big fan of Katie's. I've searched all over the net for info and pics of her, but can't find anything (other than the stuff on MTV's website). Can anyone give me a link to a website that has some pics and info on her? I'd really appreciate it!

+ Reply to Thread