+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 62 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757 ... LastLast

Thread: Real World: San Diego (premieres 01/06)

Quote Originally Posted by 2Legit84
    Yea, your right...the guy would have looked ten times tougher by punching her....Right!!!!

I'm sorry, but that guy must be the biggest wimp in the history of television. Honestly. The hit she gave him would not have even given him a bruise. That was simply pathetic. Hell, if she had tried to punch me in the face I wouldn't have called the cops, much less her punching him in the arm. WTF?! Grow some testicles boy. I hate that girl more than anyone, but that was the most pathetic exhibition of metro-sexuality I have ever seen.

I got the impression the guys were rreally making fun of them for being on the Real World, so I'm sure he did it just to spite them for being on TV.
    ugh. I don't get time to watch TV anymore, much less hang out at the FORT.

But don't you worry, I'll be back in full force on or about November 3rd.

FORT Newbie
    Why did Brad get arrested? I was kind of confused on this.

That guy was a wimp BTW.

for sure...that guy is the biggest pussy i've ever seen....furthermore....i live in SD and go to Pacific Beach all the time...the cops do not arrest people that easily at all. that episode made them look like they are just looking to arrest people.

now i wouldnt suggest drinking and driving down there....THAT'S what they are really looking for.

once again...a chick could hit me in the face and i wouldnt call the cops....especially if she took off after that. it's not like she was still up in this guy's grill taunting him or saying there was nothing he could do about it or anything.

and i think he was a jarhead!!!!!! aye yi yi!!!

Are these kids working? We haven't seen the boat since they took that test.

Cameran has made me mad. Calling those girls trashy. Take a look in the mirror, honey!!

Looks like next week they are all mad at Robin for something.

Loved the "CSI" bootyologist scene
    ugh. I don't get time to watch TV anymore, much less hang out at the FORT.

But don't you worry, I'll be back in full force on or about November 3rd.

PSi
    I'm begining to wonder why they put this drivel on television.
    "oh we played flip cup" ...all they do is show them drinking. If i didn't know any better, i'd think they'd all have cirrhosis by now.

Frankies a ho (nearly cheated on every boyfriend)
    Camerns accent is getting annoying

Quote Originally Posted by Wenders
    Are these kids working? We haven't seen the boat since they took that test.

Cameran has made me mad. Calling those girls trashy. Take a look in the mirror, honey!!

Looks like next week they are all mad at Robin for something.

Loved the "CSI" bootyologist scene
    I was wondering the same thing about their "job". I guess it's not as interesting TV as showing them drinking non-stop.

I also thought Cameran was the pot calling the kettle black. She puts about 10 tons of mascara on! And it ends up all clumpy in her tiny eyelashes. Plus, the way she dresses is also pretty trashy. She got what she deserved when Brad tried to make out with her in the bathroom.

I LOVE Jacquese. He's hilarious!

Someone else posted that Frankie's a ho.... I totally agree! Did you hear her explanation of what cheating is? She said that if you're drunk and have sex with someone, it's not considered cheating. Hello? She is clueless!
    Peace is Patriotic

ok...here we go....

frankie is an idiot!!! i feel soooooo bad for her bf. see...this is just another example of how bad girls can be, but it's the guys who always get the bad rap. on the other hand...i think frankie is so damned hot!! (can i say "damn" in here, God?) when she said she had her nipples pierced both ways i nearly died. i would love to be around her when she got drunk.

and it's nice to know that getting drunk is a good excuse to do whatever you want.

and can somebody PLEEEEASE kill Cameron?? first off...honey, you are a teenager!!!! dont act like you know everything. she's sitting there telling Frankie that Dave is being too controlling and it's just not right and blah blah blah. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!!? i'm sure if she had a bf and he was cheating on her while she was on the show she'd be cool with it because, "what should she expect? he's going to sit around for 4 months and not talk to other girls, etc". RIGHT!!!

and i wont even get into the crap she tried pulling with Brad and the girl he was with. where does she get off?? those girls are trashy, but Frankie all over Brad in the hot tub or Robin all over Randy isn't trashy?? who is she to talk?

and funny how she didnt think she was attracted to guys like Brad, but maybe now she needs to think she might be. HELLO!!!! you think he's hot!! period!! if he were some ugly dude who acted like Brad you'd hate him and still say you don't like guys who act like that. ugh.

Randy and Brad need medals of honor....the fact that they havent f'ed these roommates by now shows that they are decent guys. Randy could have done Robin and Frankie and Brad could have done Frankie and Cameron....and yet they didnt. more will power than i would have.

by the way...annoying or not....Robin has a pumping body...damn!

finally....the trend i'm seeing of younger girls not being able to drink w/out getting out of control is really frustrating. Robin, Cameron and Frankie have now all become violent while drunk. GREAT!!! let's not forget the queen of the drunken outburst, Trishelle.

my last 2 ex-gfs are like that too....and let me tell you it is a NIGHTMARE!!

LONG LIVE THE REAL WORLD AND R.I.P. MARY ELLEN

PSi
    Quote Originally Posted by theguru
    by the way...annoying or not....Robin has a pumping body...damn!
    and by pumping you mean so inflated that she can fall into the ocean and float safely back to shore, right?

+ Reply to Thread