+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 62 FirstFirst ... 125253545556575859606162

Thread: Real World: San Diego (premieres 01/06)

No Charges in Alleged 'Real World' Rape

SAN DIEGO - No charges will be filed in the case of a woman who claimed she was raped on the set of MTV's "The Real World," the San Diego County district attorney's office said.

A 22-year-old woman, who was not a cast or crew member on the popular reality show, told police in November 2003 she believed she was sexually assaulted by an acquaintance of a cast member.

The woman told police she blacked out after accepting a drink from the man at a downtown San Diego nightclub. She woke up fully clothed in the guest bedroom of "The Real World" house in San Diego's Point Loma neighborhood.

San Diego police seized footage taped for the show, along with bedding, towels and couch cushions. No arrests were made.

Paul Levikow, a spokesman for the district attorney's office, said Wednesday there was insufficient evidence to prosecute.
    The Buffalo Bills Will Win A Superbowl Someday!!!

I thought early reports had said that a couple of the cast members had found her semi-naked and carried her into another room, or something along those lines... and that she had a sore pelvic area.

They must not have found any semen samples in the rape kit nor on the bedding. Good for the woman.. this will give her closure so she doesn't have to worry about the physical component of what happened.

But... no rape drug present?

Did anyone else catch the "Real World SD: S*&^ they should have shown you" special on Tuesday night?

I sat down this morning to watch Tuesday's episode and, to my surprise, this episode was on my TIVO, too. I havent finished it yet, but it was pretty funny seeing many of the pranks that they all pulled on each other. We also got to see Ja getting drunk, Ja hooking up with an underage (albeit gorgeous) girl, Jamie hooking up with Stan, etc. There was also a pretty funny scene with Cameran and Robin dressing up and acting like Randy and Brad that I dont remember having made it to the show.

But the show does NOT make Cameran look any better. She no longer looks sweet and innocent, but looks even more immature with her apparent perpetual need to hit Brad in the balls every time he turned around.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Re: Real World: San Diego (premieres 01/06)

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

isn't she the one with the red hair that got so drunk in the hot tub the first night, tried to seduce one of the guys, and then ended up passing out and throwing up in her bed? i got bored with the season after a few episodes, but i remember that first one very well. so sad.

R.i.p

+ Reply to Thread