+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 62 FirstFirst ... 11515253545556575859606162 LastLast

Thread: Real World: San Diego (premieres 01/06)

oh, i almost forgot about that 'toothless girl'... What were they trying to do... to just get on tv?

Yeh, they definitely didn't show enough of Ja and Jamie during the season.

Quote Originally Posted by ColdArmor
    I also liked the part where Randy was in his Luigi halloween costume and was yelling "Come here, back pack, Come on, Come here, I'll knock you out."

Nothing like a guy in a Luigi outfit threating to knock someone out.

I LOVED that part. Randy is so cute when he's drunk and mad! Did you hear when he was yelling at Frankie? He goes, "Oh boo hoo, you know what? Go drive a freagin boat!"
    I have learned that gifts don't always come wrapped and treasures aren't always buried.
    - Bob Perks

Yeah When he was yelling at Frankie most of the stuff he said had no purpose.
    His facial expresions alone made me laugh at that.

Quote Originally Posted by ColdArmor
    Yeah When he was yelling at Frankie most of the stuff he said had no purpose.
    His facial expresions alone made me laugh at that.
    Me too. He's one of those people who is funny when they drink. I love those people-they're much better than the people who get angry and violent.
    I have learned that gifts don't always come wrapped and treasures aren't always buried.
    - Bob Perks

He is a much funnier drunk than Brad or Robin.

And maybe it's just the bowl cut, but he reminds me of a young Tatum O'Neal.

I love Randy! My favorite line of his was when they were in Greece and he was shouting outside of the hotel room, after Frankie unloaded on the whole cast (that stupid B!) Randy's slurring "Do NOT call me an alcoholic! If you call me an alcoholic ... I will freakin' cry!" I must have watched that same episode 20 times just to see that one part!
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

That was the best line of the whole episode ... perhaps the whole series.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by Rumpshaker
    I love Randy! My favorite line of his was when they were in Greece and he was shouting outside of the hotel room, after Frankie unloaded on the whole cast (that stupid B!) Randy's slurring "Do NOT call me an alcoholic! If you call me an alcoholic ... I will freakin' cry!" I must have watched that same episode 20 times just to see that one part!

Yeah! And then Brad goes, "Don't cry Ran." Randy: "I won't..but..."
    - Bob Perks

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bwolpert
    I don't think so at all. The cameras just didn't follow Ja around for some reason (not drunk enough for them, I guess). On the reunion show, everyone said that he hooked up plenty of times when there were no cameras around.

What?! guh . Now I really need to catch a broadcast of the reunion show. I wasn't going to watch it for fear that whatever Frankenstein has is contagious but I think I will now.

The best you can do is to fake it
    Sometimes you canít make it on your own

they really should have shown all that stuff during the season. Great episode. I love Ja/Nelly/whoever he is and his pimp juice that he spit all over jamie lol. And don't worry Charlie, you'll meet Britney someday............! tsk tsk, robin had the dang key all along lol. the toothless girl and her friend Jasmine/Jessica was hilarious. RW SD rocks!!!
    all that shimmers in this world is sure to fade

+ Reply to Thread