+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 62 FirstFirst ... 1050515253545556575859606162 LastLast

Thread: Real World: San Diego (premieres 01/06)

Man, I really hope this season gets on DVD and tjhe specials are on it to.. The part where Robin & Cam dressed up as Brad & Randy was hilarious, I didn't really tihnk it was like Brad until it came to the part where the bald bouncer brought him out of the club, THey were exactly alike!

Quote Originally Posted by ColdArmor
    Man, I really hope this season gets on DVD and tjhe specials are on it to.. The part where Robin & Cam dressed up as Brad & Randy was hilarious, I didn't really tihnk it was like Brad until it came to the part where the bald bouncer brought him out of the club, THey were exactly alike!

I found that funny too. I was also disgusted with how many times she hit him in the balls. Once okay, twice okay, but she did it too much-to the point where, if I was a guy, I would have been pissed off at her and told her off. He should have punched her in the boobies, see how she likes it!

Cammy is a really pretty girl though, I must say. I liked this cast altogether. It was a good season. They're all pretty attractive-Brad and Randy especially!
    I have learned that gifts don't always come wrapped and treasures aren't always buried.
    - Bob Perks

I'm throwing a vote in for Ja as most attractive. He's more my type.
    "The difference between reality and fiction? Fiction has to make sense."
    Good luck to the Good Guys on the Inferno!

Quote Originally Posted by AmandaFabulous
    everyone's dated trashelle

That is very true. It's only a matter of time before we get news of her looking up with both Brad and Randy.

Cameran and Ace are not dating anymore, though. She said so on the MTV Boards.
    Shows I'm Watching: The Real World/Road Rules Challenge: Battle of the Sexes 2, Survivor: Vanuatu, The Apprentice 2, The Real World: Philidelphia

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    Awww too bad, Ace is a real sweetie.

Someone I know met Brad & Randy at a bar and she said he was really short, like 5'7 or so and sorta goofy looking...she said Randy was much better looking and that he had reallllly sexy eyes.
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

Why did they not include half of the stuff during the season that they showed tonight? It was hilarious! Especially Ja/Nelly! It's about time they focus more on Ja and Jamie, even though now it's a little too late. Charlie's disgusting, ew...Him and his toxic obsession with Britney. Can't wait to see some of the cast on future challenges. Oh yeah, and about Cam's annoying fascination with Brad's genitals - I won't be surprised if he can't have kids.
    Ludicrous speed!

Quote Originally Posted by charstar813
    Oh yeah, and about Cam's annoying fascination with Brad's genitals - I won't be surprised if he can't have kids.

That's exactly what I was thinking. If Brad can't have kids in the future, he better look at Cam for that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Kai5925

That is very true. It's only a matter of time before we get news of her looking up with both Brad and Randy.

Cameran and Ace are not dating anymore, though. She said so on the MTV Boards.
    What about Mike and Robin? Coral and Abram? Some of these pairs are weird...
    "The difference between reality and fiction? Fiction has to make sense."
    Good luck to the Good Guys on the Inferno!

I also liked the part where Randy was in his Luigi halloween costume and was yelling "Come here, back pack, Come on, Come here, I'll knock you out."

Nothing like a guy in a Luigi outfit threating to knock someone out.

Quote Originally Posted by AIer_admirer
    What about Mike and Robin? Coral and Abram? Some of these pairs are weird...
    Mike and Robin are still dating as of the reunion. Coral and Abram...I have no idea. Maybe we will see something on BOTS 2.
    Shows I'm Watching: The Real World/Road Rules Challenge: Battle of the Sexes 2, Survivor: Vanuatu, The Apprentice 2, The Real World: Philidelphia

+ Reply to Thread