+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 62 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656 ... LastLast

Thread: Real World: San Diego (premieres 01/06)

Yea, your right...the guy would have looked ten times tougher by punching her....Right!!!!
    I took Terena's statement to mean that the guy should have just blown it off instead of calling the cops.

Of course I had no idea that Robyn had gone back to accost the guy further, in which case I would have call the cops myself. Bunim-Murray is so deceitful in their editing, who knew? <obvious scarcasm>

TCW
    Keep in mind that the article above only includes what the man claimed to have occured. I was suprised not to find any info about this on the smoking gun website so likely it may have disappeared.. I.E. the man dropped the charges.

Keep in mind this is the season that does have an article on the smoking gun website regarding a report of a guest in the house (not one of the HG's) being raped during a late night party during which the woman in question was passed out.
    http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/rwsd1.html

Ya think anyone would get a clue watching this show, about how bad things can happen when you drink excessively?

Real World Episode 7

Can someone tell me what happened on yesterdays show? Did they bail out Robin? Is Frankie in trouble with her boyfriend.

They ended up calling Robyn's dad (per Robyn's request) and I guess he bailed her out. Meanwhile Brad calls after being let out of jail and tells them that he's gonna take a cab back to the house. Robyn calls and tells Bazooka Joe to come pick her up while Jacquese confesses that he would not drive 25 miles to pick someone up from jail.

Frankie needing more attention calls her boyfriend sounding suspicious of the events of the night before. He accuses her of cheating on him and she replies that she doesn't remember anything after getting in the club. She gets off the phone and cuddles with Brad on the very same bean bag of sin in which she rubbed up against Bazooka Joe. Since Brad doesn't understand a word of she's saying she makes a dramatic exit to the balcony. One by one each of the roommates comes by to pat her back and ask her what's wrong but she doesn't say anything. Finally she speaks to Cameran and kinda tells her what happened. She gets up to call her boyfriend again and Cameran still juiced about making Free Brad and Robyn notes decides to make another one for Frankie instructing her not to call him cause he'll make her cry again.

Bopping to my own beat! realityluver's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by moody
    They ended up calling Robyn's dad (per Robyn's request) and I guess he bailed her out. Meanwhile Brad calls after being let out of jail and tells them that he's gonna take a cab back to the house. Robyn calls and tells Bazooka Joe to come pick her up while Jacquese confesses that he would not drive 25 miles to pick someone up from jail.
    Actually, Jacquese said he wouldn't take a cab to ride 25 miles to get someone and then ride 25 miles back, when she could just get the cab home like Brad did. I don't think I would either... and not just because the person is in jail.
    Phenomenal woman... that's me!!!

My bad, but I don't understand why they didn't take the community van? Why take a taxi?

Bopping to my own beat! realityluver's Avatar
    That's what I was wondering too. They could have picked up Brad also.
    Phenomenal woman... that's me!!!

Unisex names

While watching the show last night (I guess I was bored) I realized that all of the girls have names that could also be boy's names:
    Jamie
    Frankie
    Robin
    Cameran

Actually, all of the guys (except Brad) have unisex names as well. Interesting, huh? Well, OK, not THAT interesting, but still weird....

Also, I take back anything positive I ever said about Robin. She's a basket case!
    Peace is Patriotic

Oh man I hate that I missed it. I was dog sitting and totally forgot about it. Ah i'll catch next weeks.

Robin was so upset over Randy talking to some girl in a bar, but nobody ever said anything about how she felt about Frankie and him groping and making out the night Robin was in jail. What's up with that? I bet she didn't know about it...

I love the comraderie among the guys. I don't always understand what they are talking about, or why they find it so funny, but it's great how they are always talking and laughing, and seem to really enjoy each other's company.
    "You better shut your mouth when you're talkin' to me!"

+ Reply to Thread