+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 62 FirstFirst ... 94950515253545556575859606162 LastLast

Thread: Real World: San Diego (premieres 01/06)

Anyone know if RW: SD will come on on Season DVD?
    Also, what's this sexual assult in the house rumour I keep hearing about around the internet?

Originally Posted by azsk8fan
    I liked Ja but I had some mis-givings about him too. I didn't much care for how he always wanted to 'peek' into the guest room.....a little to voyeuristic for my liking.....He didn't seem to be very interested in meeting anyone of the opposite sex on their nights out.....I think he's probably still in the closet.....nice guy but not playing with a full deck.

REPLY from another poster
    I don't think so at all. The cameras just didn't follow Ja around for some reason (not drunk enough for them, I guess). On the reunion show, everyone said that he hooked up plenty of times when there were no cameras around.

Lets not forget that JA was NOT the ONLY one "peeking" into guest rooms. Blame everything on him. You act as if he was jacking off to this! On the reunion show they said Ja did his own thing off camera. Whatever happened to being a gentleman on TV? You don't have to be a WHORE on carmera to prove your manhood. Still in the closet my a*s! :rolleyes

Quote Originally Posted by ColdArmor
    Anyone know if RW: SD will come on on Season DVD?
    Also, what's this sexual assult in the house rumour I keep hearing about around the internet?
    its not a rumor its true im from san diego and it was on the news i guess they didnt want to show it on the show cause most of them have been to jail enough already ahah but yeah a woman got raped and when she woke up she was on the bamboo couch and her private part was sore or something im guessing she was drunk when it all happened but the news never said who it was that raped her

does any one know what happened to robins court situation? was she guilty or innocent? she probly said what happened on the reunion but i never watched all of the reunion

Quote Originally Posted by pin0yb0y
    does any one know what happened to robins court situation? was she guilty or innocent? she probly said what happened on the reunion but i never watched all of the reunion
    The prosecutor reduced the charges from "battery" to "disturbing the peace" or something like that-anyway she doesn't do jail time-probably probation or a fine or something. I thought Robin was such a cutey.
    I have learned that gifts don't always come wrapped and treasures aren't always buried.
    - Bob Perks

I found last night's unseen footage special extremely hilarious. Frankiestein was in full effect last night. That hair color/style. I thought Cameron looked really hot last night.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    I only got to see a little of this show. I'm looking forward to watching the whole episode this weekend. One thing I did see that I couldn't believe was how many times Cameron hit Brad in the b*lls. My husband was watching this with me saying "if that were me she were hitting..........she'd be dead" God Cameron GROW UP!! Adults don't flirt that way kids do.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    Did they show the jamie & brad hookup? I never saw it.

Freakie was in form, as per usual and it was good seeing more of Ja and Robin.

The only thing wrong was Brad talking about his um grooming habits. I was like ewwww I don't wanna know that!
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

Last night's clip show was hilarious, though these kids have the manners of 12-year olds and the mouth of sailors.

That shot of Charlie scratching himself and picking his nose was GROSS.
    Nice to see more Ja and Jamie flirting. Them thinking Ja was Nelly was funny, since Ja looks nothing like Nelly.
    I still didn't see Frankie having fun in Greece.
    Cam is pretty, but I think Jamie's just as pretty. Did anyone know Cam is dating Ace (RW Paris)? That was awhile ago, and I don't know if it's still going on. Ace also dated Trishelle.
    "The difference between reality and fiction? Fiction has to make sense."
    Good luck to the Good Guys on the Inferno!

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    everyone's dated trashelle
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

+ Reply to Thread