+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 62 FirstFirst ... 747484950515253545556575859606162 LastLast

Thread: Real World: San Diego (premieres 01/06)

Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    Haha, I was just trying to make a joke. Yea, it is because of security.

I totally forgot about the reunion, I guess I got to see when it is repeated.
    AI, why in the WORLD is Holly in your avatar now?

On topic, I've tivoed the reunion and I'm watching it now. Frankie looks like a monster.
    Shows I'm Watching: The Real World/Road Rules Challenge: Battle of the Sexes 2, Survivor: Vanuatu, The Apprentice 2, The Real World: Philidelphia

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    Did anyone watch the Reunion show tonite? I TiVo'd it....
    Thanks for reminding me...I just tuned in. Nothing exciting so far.

Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    Haha, I was just trying to make a joke. Yea, it is because of security.

Ooops. Sorry!!!

It'd be interesting to see a season where the cast got arrested more than San Diego. I don't know if it's possible.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Did anyone else notice that poor Charlie and Jaime barely said anything? What was the point of having them on if they couldn't talk?

And don't forget next week they are going to show things that never aired, so this should be interesting.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    Did anyone else notice that poor Charlie and Jaime barely said anything?
    I did. I had to actually look for Jamie a few times to make sure she was still there. And after reading what she said in stuff about smoking...err "kayaking" I paid attention to how she looked on the clips from the season and I did notice that she and Ja did look high on almost every one of the clips.

And Jamie and Brad made out but they didn't show it? Why wasn't that mexico trip aired? It looks like a lot of good stuff happened.

I enjoyed the reunion show, but I was on the phone part of the time so I want to see it again.

Frankiestein had a breakdown during the time I was on the phone, so I missed that, just saw her up there blabbering and crying. Seems like everyone except for Ja and Jamie were still fed up with her last night...and even Ja made some remarks.

I loved how Charlie said Mike (Robin's bf) got more airtime than he did...and I loved how the name of the show was "A little too punk rock" -

Oh, and Charlie's zit/growth/birthmark is gone...so it must have really been just a zit.
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

Quote Originally Posted by AmandaFabulous
    And Jamie and Brad made out but they didn't show it? Why wasn't that mexico trip aired? It looks like a lot of good stuff happened.
    Yeh, what's up with that? interesting... RW got to go to Greece AND Mexico? Maybe they just decided to go to Mexico with their own money. Just remember, Frankie had a 'great' time in Greece.

Quote Originally Posted by AmandaFabulous
    Frankiestein had a breakdown during the time I was on the phone, so I missed that, just saw her up there blabbering and crying. Seems like everyone except for Ja and Jamie were still fed up with her last night...and even Ja made some remarks.
    I hate Frankie!!

Ja had the best comments last night. He definitely put Frankiestein in check. Way to go, Ja!!

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    Yep. Ja is hilarious. They should do a whole show with Ja outtakes. I so hope he does RR/RW.
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

This show was almost like a Frankie roast.

Quote Originally Posted by azsk8fan
    I was mad that they didn't update us on Brad's status with his girlfriend. I found Cameron to be very annoying, childish and so totally stuck on herself..... she tried to come off as this person of such high wisdom but deep down I think she really thought she was 'all that' and it bothered the hell out of her whenever someone she encountered didn't feel the same. I hope Brad and Andrea got back together again..and as for Cameron she needs to get over herself.
    If you've seen the reunion show, Brad said he and Andrea were over. Actually he said it in a more obnoxious disrespectful way, but I can't remember exactly the words he used.
    Peace is Patriotic

Quote Originally Posted by azsk8fan
    I liked Ja but I had some mis-givings about him too. I didn't much care for how he always wanted to 'peek' into the guest room.....a little to voyeuristic for my liking.....He didn't seem to be very interested in meeting anyone of the opposite sex on their nights out.....I think he's probably still in the closet.....nice guy but not playing with a full deck.
    I don't think so at all. The cameras just didn't follow Ja around for some reason (not drunk enough for them, I guess). On the reunion show, everyone said that he hooked up plenty of times when there were no cameras around.
    Peace is Patriotic

+ Reply to Thread