+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 62 FirstFirst ... 64647484950515253545556575859606162 LastLast

Thread: Real World: San Diego (premieres 01/06)

FORT Regular
    I don't know if anyone else caught the fact that what the Marine was accusing Robin of doing was wrong. Robin did punch the Marine but he was accusing her of scratching his neck all up and I think that after the Prosecuter watched the tape they saw that and that's why they reduced the charges, just my opinion. So I will agree that she shouldn't have been charged with battery, but she does need to learn how not to punch people.
    Currently Watching: Big Brother 6, Real World: Austin, Laguna Beach 2

This was the most watched season of Real World yet bringing in on average 3.9 million viewers.

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    I can't wait for the reunion show tonight to see Frankiestein with her gray hair and hear what she's been up to.
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

FORT Regular
    I'm so not looking forward to anything Frankie has to say :rolleyes The previews look interesting and I hope they have some good "never before seen" scenes
    Currently Watching: Big Brother 6, Real World: Austin, Laguna Beach 2

Quote Originally Posted by AmandaFabulous
    I can't wait for the reunion show tonight to see Frankiestein with her gray hair and hear what she's been up to.

She looks ridiculous. I think she may have felt like she has to live up to her quote "too punk rock..."
    I have learned that gifts don't always come wrapped and treasures aren't always buried.
    - Bob Perks

Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    This was the most watched season of Real World yet bringing in on average 3.9 million viewers.
    This was my frist time watching a season of The Real World (I just got MTV when my parents switched to Dish Network.. Charter Never gave us any good plans.. =\) It was awesome.. I cannot wait for the Reunion, and I doubt I'll like any other season as much as I liked this one.

Rumors for Philidephia are already out and they say the cast needed police to follow them where ever they went. I guess the arrests are easier to make considering two happened this season.

Did anyone watch the Reunion show tonite? I TiVo'd it....

Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    Rumors for Philidephia are already out and they say the cast needed police to follow them where ever they went. I guess the arrests are easier to make considering two happened this season.
    I thought they had the police in Philly for security reasons? From what I hear, there were people camped out in front of the house throwing all kinds of junk and yelling obscenities at the cast.

They've completely stopped one of the train stops because of the show, apparently. That can't make people happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    I thought they had the police in Philly for security reasons?
    Haha, I was just trying to make a joke. Yea, it is because of security.

I totally forgot about the reunion, I guess I got to see when it is repeated.

+ Reply to Thread