+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 62 FirstFirst ... 24243444546474849505152535455565758596061 ... LastLast

Thread: Real World: San Diego (premieres 01/06)

~FO SCHIZZLE ALL THE WAY~ SwiffyPortillo's Avatar
    I taped it and it cut off before it said what Brad was doing. Charlie was okay... I really think it was worthless to bring him in for like four episodes. I agree though, Frankie WAS annoying and she's from my city!
    "Greg talks into a coconut and thinks it's a phone,"- Colleen Haskell, 'SURVIVOR: BORNEO'.

Quote Originally Posted by geekgirl
    Interesting article indeed. Er.....

That picture is not flattering at all! EEK. Why must these magazines airbrush the girls to death and pour the makeup on? I thought she looked beautiful on the show.

Another great Maxim/Stuff hotgirlpose. Hey fellas ! I'm just hanging out here in my velour bed in my undies, with my jewelry and spiked heels, scowling ferociously at the camera.
    I agree, I thought Jamie looked much better on the show than in that magazine.

By the way, LOVE the U2 picture. I am also a long-time U2 Groupie. Achtung!
    Peace is Patriotic

Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl
    Yeah, that's cause for an a$$ whooping. I thought it was funny how the bell sounded when Jamie figured out that Robin and Cameran jumped in on purpose. I got a little choked up when Ja started crying when he was talking to Jamie.
    Yeah, the look on Jamie's face was priceless! I felt for Ja as well when he was crying. I noticed in the last episode that the editors kept juxtaposing Ja's insightful commentary on leaving with Cameran's stupidity. I wonder if that was on purpose?
    Peace is Patriotic

Quote Originally Posted by AmandaFabulous
    On the previews he says "I've only been here 2 days...like I'm gonna go to work" - sounds like he'll fit right in.
    Actually, I think Charlie was talking about his girlfriend (who he's since broken up with) only being there two days.
    Peace is Patriotic

Ja and Jamie should hook up. They're both 19, college students, and friendly. They've already met the mamas. Just kidding.

Charlie doesn't annoy me, but I don't see what the purpose was for having him on 3 shows. I won't remember him as much as the others. Sorry Charlie!
    "The difference between reality and fiction? Fiction has to make sense."
    Good luck to the Good Guys on the Inferno!

Quote Originally Posted by azsk8fan
    Jamie is talking about learning more Korean so she can communicate better?? That is SO TYPICAL of minorities who choose to live in American and then they don't learn ENGLISH (the OFFICIAL??? language) It's not like her parents just moved here!!!!! Maybe her parents need to learn more English - makes sense to me.......it can be done......my grandparents came from Poland the after getting a job that was their next priority - to learn to speak ENGLISH......... Jamie, maybe you should learn enough Korean to let your parents know that by now they should have learned to speak the language of the land they choose to live in and make a living in.......no sympathy here....sorry
    I agree that the parents should have learned some English, but it's a lot easier for a child to pick up a new language than an adult. Also, in a multi-cultural household, if they only speak English the other culture (language, etc.) may be lost forever. There's room in this great country for many languages and cultures to coexist peacefully.

By the way, I am a second-generation Greek born in America (my mom was born in Athens and moved here when she was pregnant). My son, who's 2, will learn Greek as well as English.
    Peace is Patriotic

Quote Originally Posted by WomynLee
    Just catching the second to last epi right now. Cam breaking Charlie's guitar...not cool. Two wrongs don't make a right...it leads to war. "When you do dirt, you get dirt."
    I agree. A song that captures this sentiment perfectly is U2's "Like a Song" from back in the day.

However, I thought it was pretty funny when Charlie's girlfriend said "what do you care, you have 10 more guitars at home".
    Peace is Patriotic

Quote Originally Posted by Jahim
    I like Ja alot, too often the get the Ghetto G guy for "the black person" and Ja was a realistic great person.. and as for the rest of the cast, they were all very interesting people...
    I've been saying the same thing to my friends about Ja. I'm sooo happy they finally cast a realistic African American male, rather than the stereotypical "angry guy". Ja is a wonderful guy and I'm glad MTV chose to introduce him to the world on this show.

I thought it was interesting that Ja mentioned that Jamie is his idea of "the perfect woman." Too bad Jamie doesn't seem to feel the same way. I think Ja would make a great boyfriend.
    Peace is Patriotic

Quote Originally Posted by bwolpert
    I agree that the parents should have learned some English, but it's a lot easier for a child to pick up a new language than an adult. Also, in a multi-cultural household, if they only speak English the other culture (language, etc.) may be lost forever. There's room in this great country for many languages and cultures to coexist peacefully.

By the way, I am a second-generation Greek born in America (my mom was born in Athens and moved here when she was pregnant). My son, who's 2, will learn Greek as well as English.

I completely agree with you. How does she not know though how to speak Korean? That wasn't explained in the show so I'm confused.

I thought Cameran was such a cutey by the way and Brad's girlfriend was kinda ditzy...
    I have learned that gifts don't always come wrapped and treasures aren't always buried.
    - Bob Perks

Quote Originally Posted by geekgirl
    Australia? well ok.

Am I the only one who wants to see them stuck in a dry county for a season?.
    yeah, it's probably just me. Meh I'm just feeling evil.
    I second that. It would be great to see what would happen without the alcohol. Gosh, people may actually have to communicate!
    Peace is Patriotic

+ Reply to Thread