+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 62 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061 ... LastLast

Thread: Real World: San Diego (premieres 01/06)

Premium Member
    Perhaps the producers wanted her gone as much as we did

The best you can do is to fake it
    Sometimes you canít make it on your own

~FO SCHIZZLE ALL THE WAY~ SwiffyPortillo's Avatar
    KCMO has this plaza type area that the room mates could work at. We have a lot of stuff here that's interesting. I think that they'll go to St. Louis before they ever come here though.
    "Greg talks into a coconut and thinks it's a phone,"- Colleen Haskell, 'SURVIVOR: BORNEO'.

FORT Newbie

Might not be a zit.......

As much as I don't want to stand up for Charlie because he's a pathalogical liar :phhht , the nasty scab on his face isn't a zit. I hung out with him right when he got down to San Diego and he told me that some chick totally scratched him in the face when she was fighting with one of his boys! I would love to believe him but he also told me that he didn't have a girlfriend (he sure did!) and he told me that he was 21 (he sure aint'!) So could be a zit but there is a chance that it's just an ugly, very unattractive cut.

Brad wants to start a company that deals with extreme sports?? Perhaps he should meet up with Jamie from NOLA?

Good for Robin for getting out of the battery charge. Freaking wimpy Marine. The guy hopefully is getting a lot of razzing.

Yet another boring season over with.

FORT Fogey
    Dang, I just watched the entire marathon because I'm sick and there's nothing better to do. Unfortunately, I am way too tired to stay up until 10 to watch the finale. Someone please recap it for me!

"i ain't no cassanova" cassynova84's Avatar
    I like how all the cast members were different then the stereo typical roles they usually have.

"i ain't no cassanova" cassynova84's Avatar
    that "i'm a little too punk rock" by frankie really cracked me up. i use that everyday now

This season was ok, but I'm glad it's over. I think I might tune in for the reunion. Ah heck, you know I will. I saw the commercial for it and DANG! Frankie looks scary! What did she do with her hair? She looks like the Bride of Frankenstein on a bad day. Oh well, I have to remember, she's just too punk rock. Oh yeah, Charlie is so annoying IMO. Maybe that's why he only appeared on three episodes.
    Ludicrous speed!

Frankie had to be the most annoying Real Worlder....ever.

I thought Jamie was the most sane. If I had to be friends with two of them, it would be Jamie and Randy.
    I have learned that gifts don't always come wrapped and treasures aren't always buried.
    - Bob Perks

+ Reply to Thread