+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 62 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555 ... LastLast

Thread: Real World: San Diego (premieres 01/06)

I agree with everyone who said this show needs it's own thread.

Also, about Frankie. I think she has some kind of multiple personality disorder. On the one hand she tries to be an individual and has her own sense of style, on the other hand, she seems to really want to fit in with the roommates, and I think she's drinking more than normal and doing things she wouldn't normally do back at home. She's probably very insecure. Her CF might be a cause of that as well. I really feel sorry for her. She really really needs to stop drinking before she does something she regrets.
    Peace is Patriotic

Does anyone else think it was unnecessary for that guy to call the cops and have Robin arrested? That guy was a wimp. And I don't think from what was shown there was any real reason to arrest Brad, either. I think the local people were anti-Real World invasion and that was the real problem.
    "You better shut your mouth when you're talkin' to me!"

Does anyone else think it was unnecessary for that guy to call the cops and have Robin arrested?
    Yes, and there's no way she left scratch marks on his neck from that jab.

It's total BS. Can you believe how much her bail was??

All that guy wanted was air time on tv. I am willing to bet that somehow she will get out of it. They didn't have a blob over his face so he had to have signed something for them to show his goofy looking face. What a jerk!

She ought to go open up a real can of whoop a@@ on him now. :fight She might as well get something out of all the trouble she is in.

Bopping to my own beat! realityluver's Avatar
    Here is an article discussing Robin's arrest...

http://www.thesandiegochannel.com/en...84/detail.html

It says she went back to confront him and that's when she scratched him. It also says that he placed her under citizen's arrest until the cops got there, but they didn't show that part in the episode.
    Phenomenal woman... that's me!!!

Quote Originally Posted by realityluver
    Here is an article discussing Robin's arrest...

http://www.thesandiegochannel.com/en...84/detail.html

It says she went back to confront him and that's when she scratched him. It also says that he placed her under citizen's arrest until the cops got there, but they didn't show that part in the episode.

If she was sitting there waiting for the cops knowing that they were coming, why didn't any of the other cast members know? I'm sure she would have told them if she knew ahead of time that they were coming...
    "You better shut your mouth when you're talkin' to me!"

Well, if she went back to him to continue the argument and scratched him, she obviously wasn't using her best judgment. They sure didn't portray it like that on the show. It looked like to me he was blowing everything way out of proportion. I guess not.

PSi
    She was probably drunk.
    i know, i'm going out on a limb to say that.

plus i think MTV did the right thing. It's much easier to edit it with the message of 'yeah, some guy just wanted to air time (which they had to get to use his face on TV) than well, a girl we chose, well if they showed the footage, well that right there would be proof enough to convict her, so whether or not they had the footage (some reports say cameras were conveniently off or following others at the time, others say its on camera...who knows) they cna't show it.

Yadda yadda yadda, plus it doesn't go along with their storylines. the producers probably had all the plotlines and footage needed to achieve what they were going for this season, and if it's not drunkin action, why bother.
    the kids would rather watch sluts than thugs.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Terena79
    Does anyone else think it was unnecessary for that guy to call the cops and have Robin arrested? That guy was a wimp. .
    Yea, your right...the guy would have looked ten times tougher by punching her....Right!!!!

If it was the other way around and one of the guys had hit a girl on the shoulder like that, everyone would have been screaming for the Cops to get involved....

+ Reply to Thread