+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 62 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454 ... LastLast

Thread: Real World: San Diego (premieres 01/06)

Quote Originally Posted by moody
    I would like the Coyote Ugly much more if she hadn't toasted with "here's to being single, seeing double and sleeping triple". ugh!
    It's prolly one true thing that is going to happen in this Real World House.
    --->IDIOTS MAKE LOUSY CRIMINALS<---

Quote Originally Posted by Dogg
    yeah, i'm still trying to find the parallel of where her being raped corresponds with her dropping n-bombs

I was wondering that myself.
    --->IDIOTS MAKE LOUSY CRIMINALS<---

Jan 27th Episode

Well, even though the majority of this episode featured drunken, idiotic, people doing drunken-idiotic things (and getting arrested for it), it did contain the single funniest thing I've ever heard on any Real World.

When Jacquese listened to the message from Brad (who was in jail), and Brad said: "I'm in jail, bitch! Come pick me up! I'm locked up, bitch!" I was just rolling around on the floor laughing. It was almost as funny as the Dave Chappelle show.
    Peace is Patriotic

Quote Originally Posted by Terena79
    I don't think enough people at FORT watch it. A lot of people either don't have MTV or don't watch MTV since it is aimed at teens and college kids.
    MTV is aimed at idiots that don't mind watching double the commercials. I have DVR so I don't watch any commercials period, but if I didn't have DVR I would avoid MTV.

I agree about this episode being hilarious! I was either screaming or laughing at the TV the entire show! But what's up with Frankie? Is she TRYING to sabotage her relationship of 6 years?
    ugh. I don't get time to watch TV anymore, much less hang out at the FORT.

But don't you worry, I'll be back in full force on or about November 3rd.

Originally Posted by Wenders
    But what's up with Frankie? Is she TRYING to sabotage her relationship of 6 years?
    I was thinking the same thing. I am thinking she just doesn't have any self control what so ever when she is drinking. I noticed in the previews that he ends up breaking up with her, then in another preview you see them kissing. I guess only they know. It's really sad to watch though.

Originally Posted by bwolpert
    When Jacquese listened to the message from Brad (who was in jail), and Brad said: "I'm in jail, bitch! Come pick me up! I'm locked up, bitch!" I was just rolling around on the floor laughing. It was almost as funny as the Dave Chappelle show.
    That was the funniest part of the entire show. The more Jacquese would laugh the more I would laugh. Man that was funny. Can you imagine what the cops were thinking when they were over hearing the conversation? Hah!!

I enjoyed last nights episode! Jacquese with the "Free Brad" paper on his shirt. Definitely one of the funnier ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Wenders
    Does anyone know why Real World doesn't have it's own forum? I don't wanna bother John by asking if it's been discussed previously......

After all, it was the original reality show, eh?
    This show gets a lot of viewers more sometimes that Queer EFTSG so I am wondering the same thing

I loved this episode. Frankie disappointed me, but Hey, she is the one who will have to live with her choices. Brad really had me with the phone call as well.

I would be nice to have a thread for this.

+ Reply to Thread