+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 62 FirstFirst 12345678910111252 ... LastLast

Thread: Real World: San Diego (premieres 01/06)

Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl
    Thanks for the mini recap.
    Forgot one thing: Cameran and Brad called Brad's girlfriend at 4 in the morning so she could tell everyone about the size of Brad's ____________. Great way to wake your girlfriend up!

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    I like the cast members so far.. Frankie is absolutely beautiful...prettier than Cameran I think. This looks like a good RW...
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

I've never watched RW before, so I'm excited about a new show to be addicted to.

Weren't several of the under-21 year olds drinking on camera????
    ugh. I don't get time to watch TV anymore, much less hang out at the FORT.

But don't you worry, I'll be back in full force on or about November 3rd.

Quote Originally Posted by Tallulahbaby
    I like the cast members so far.. Frankie is absolutely beautiful...prettier than Cameran I think. This looks like a good RW...
    I agree. Not that there is a contest but she does look so beautiful.

Well, I finally got a chance to watch the first episode that I taped last week (I have a two year old, need I say more?). I have a few observations to share:

1. Regarding the previous couple of posts about Frankie being beautiful, yeah, I thought she looked pretty all made up when her hair is down and brushed. However, I was very frightened when they show her without her make-up on. For one thing, she has plucked her eyebrows beyond recognition. Plus, she wears so much make-up that it's hard to see what she even looks like. If you're saying she's beautiful, then you're really judging the art-job she's done on her face, not her natural beauty. (speaking of which, they hardly showed the "asian" girl, who I thought seemed to be the prettiest of the bunch. Cameran is just too skinny).

2. I think Brad is just a big idiot! He's trying to find any excuse to break up with his girlfriend of 5 years just so he can have some fun for a few months. What a jerk! Plus, he's stupid on top of that! He didn't even know what the word "vindictive" meant!

3. I'm very excited that the group is going to Greece on vacation. That's where I'm from, so I was very happy to see the Parthenon and other sites in the previews. It's a beautiful country! I hope they enjoy their trip, and don't spend the whole time drinking...

4. Speaking of drinking, someone else posted that the younger cast members where drinking on camera. Yep, I guess you can't be arrested if you're doing it in your own house. I think the people who cast these shows try to cast as many alcoholics as they can, so they can get the most entertainment value out of it.

5. Oh, I almost forgot, the girl from Tampa (I forget her name, the one that works at Coyote Ugly). When she was giving advice to Brad about the argument he had with his girlfriend, she was very intelligent and insightful. I guess listening to everyone's problems while being a bartender has given her a lot of experience in that arena. I remember thinking, wow, she should be a therapist or counselor. She gave him excellent advice, especially when she pointed out that HE did something wrong, and therefore HE shouldn't be angry at his girlfriend, but angry at himself. Like I said before, he was just grasping at anything to justify a breakup.
    Peace is Patriotic

lets just say this will be an interesting series
    all that shimmers in this world is sure to fade

I would like the Coyote Ugly much more if she hadn't toasted with "here's to being single, seeing double and sleeping triple". ugh!

so far i'm not liking any of them that much. maybe i'm getting too old for this show (thought that day would never come) but i'm sticking it out, like brad's stacked 8, to the end

This Robin girl makes me hate white people (and i'm white). I have watched many real worlds and realize that the casts are devoid of any intelligence but Robin brings the idiocracy to new heights. She has the comprehension of a brick wall, and the great steriod induced man voice to match. Apparently she always has to play the role of a victim. After using racist language and continuing to outcast one of her minority roommates, she then has to bring up "i've been raped". I'm sure that is her defense anytime she hurts someone's feelings.

Needless to say, I have a feeling this season is going to be a beating to watch.

After using racist language and continuing to outcast one of her minority roommates, she then has to bring up "i've been raped". I'm sure that is her defense anytime she hurts someone's feelings.
    yeah, i'm still trying to find the parallel of where her being raped corresponds with her dropping n-bombs

it's funny that all them cats were with her trying to make her feel better when she was the one in the wrong

she started off by saying that "you don't know my background" ahh ahh "i've dated blacks" yada yada ..wtf does that have to do with anything?

and she had the nerve to start getting attitude with jaquese outside that club when he pulled her aside to discuss the matter... kept sticking her hands in his face, that wasn't right at all

i never liked the chick anyways...her tata's are REDICULOUS! i don't understand why you have to get them so huge (if you even need em at all...)

Bopping to my own beat! realityluver's Avatar
    Yea, she pissed me off too. Not only does she insult her roommate, but when he tries to have a civilized conversation with her she acts a damned fool. I think Jacquese handled her as best he could. You need a lot of patience to deal with her.
    Phenomenal woman... that's me!!!

+ Reply to Thread