+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 62 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Real World: San Diego (premieres 01/06)

PSi
    This season has to be the worst by far, from a casting standpoint.
    Everyone gets on each others nerves. They all complain the whole time. They don't even focus on half the cast becuase i guess they're not interesting enough (J has some good lines, but they never follow him anywhere)....
    They don't even work.
    They have something like 4000+ hours of footage (6 months) and the best they can come up with is a half hour dedicated to a mouse and snake? I don't know about you, but i consider that "filler"

yeah, it seems like they're never ever at work. Maybe they only show us Saturdays or something. Although I would think the boat would be chartered on Saturday. I wonder how many days a week they work, and how much they make.
    ugh. I don't get time to watch TV anymore, much less hang out at the FORT.

But don't you worry, I'll be back in full force on or about November 3rd.

PSi
    they said how much they make in the episode where brad's parents tell him to move out.
    i think they said 200$ a week.

I know they dont have to pay rent...do they pay for groceries, utilities, gas money, etc?

What are they spending their money on??

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wenders
    I know they dont have to pay rent...do they pay for groceries, utilities, gas money, etc?

What are they spending their money on??

My guess would be alcohol and going partying all the time
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

PSi
    my guess....

Since they drink so much, in my opinion, the age requirements to be on The Real World should be 21 instead of 18. Maybe ages 21 - 25 instead of 18 - 24.

i don't even think they have to spend money on the liquor

the producers always keep the house stocked with beer and condoms

they probably pay for there own papa johns and the $2 drinks at the club, thats about it probably

i don't even think producers trust these people to be responsible enough for keeping the free car they got gas tank filled

"San Diego", Episode #1417.
    Adam wants to meet Frankie's boyfriend when he visits.

Original Airdate: April 20, 2004.

FORT Newbie

Frankie Sucks

Next to Trishelle, Frankie has got to be the most annoying person to hit the Real World. I knew from night one when she got trashed, tried unsuccessfully to hook up with Brad, and puked the night away all over herself that I would not like this girl. Since then it's been the same thing every week...Frankie has three drinks and is wasted, tries to get any breathing male in bed, and then calls her boyfriend to confess how "sorry" she is.This girl is all about the DRAMA! I mean, I can see this type of thing happening every once in awhile, but every damn week???!! And what's with the whole cutting incident? Come on! It is so obvious that she just wants everyone in the house to freak out and give her attention. If she really didn't want anyone to know, she wouldn't have dropped a steak knife in front of five people on her way out of the bathroom. I were Jamie, I never would have fed into her little cry for attention but would have scolded her for using a knife from the kitchen. That's gross! Hahah.Anyway, this girl needs to get a life and stop picking on Robyn. I mean, when you say something like, "Girls like you, who dance on bars and like one night stands..." How is she NOT insulting her right there? She needs to stop accusing Robyn of being "self-absorbed" "defensive" and a "drama- queen" and take a look in the mirror. She is not the one making a complete ass out of herself week after week.

+ Reply to Thread