+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 62 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Real World: San Diego (premieres 01/06)

cameron is such a teenager. grow up already. mallory didn't act this bad, did she? anyways, cameron needs to make up her mind about brad already. they still gotta show them hooking up in hottub.

at first, i thought i'd hate brad, but he's the best on the show. that second time he got arrested and they show him shadow boxing...

doesn't frankie's boyfriend visit?

Quote Originally Posted by PSi
    Nay- Dr. Drew *was* on a show called Loveline, which was cancelled on TV four years ago. I doubt the younger audience remembers him.
    He was also on a radio station based out of Los Angeles at 10 pm on the show loveline which was where he originally started the whole trend. It was a good show.
    Yup, with donuts!!

PSi
    i heard that the station is still going...don't know though...don't listen to radio in the evening.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Was that Frankie's boyfriend who comes to visit her next week on the previews?
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie
    Was that Frankie's boyfriend who comes to visit her next week on the previews?

yeah, i believe so... but what's up with that adam guy stalking frankie?

i can't stand cameron!! anyone catch that mtv commercial where the little girl is writing something about her dog going crazy when it hears cameron's voice on tv?

does jaime or jacques (spg?) serve any purpose on the show? i doubt they'll have any episodes that are entirely about them... just like simon in paris and frank in las vegas, which was, imo, the best season.

Angel boy
    Is it just me, or is Frankie the most overdramatic issue-laden cast member ever? If it isn't her disease, it's her alcohol-induced horniness, or her boyfriend problems, or her cutting. This chick needs serious help. She seems like someone that needs attention all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by PSi
    i heard that the station is still going...don't know though...don't listen to radio in the evening.
    Station is still going, but I'm not sure if they have loveline anymore since Adam and Dr. Drew aren't on the station anymore.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Cameran truely get's on my nerves. She was just mad that wasn't her getting banged by Brad. Her voice also irritates me to no end.

PSi
    the station? i meant the syndicated show......what was i thinking?

Quote Originally Posted by charlottej
    She seems like someone that needs attention all the time.

As does Robin, which IMO is why they don't care for each other. Each wants to be in the spotlight.
    ugh. I don't get time to watch TV anymore, much less hang out at the FORT.

But don't you worry, I'll be back in full force on or about November 3rd.

+ Reply to Thread