+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 30 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Newlyweds: Nick & Jessica

FORT Fan

Newlyweds: Nick & Jessica

Just finished watching this show... This girl seems to be one of the most spoiled people I have ever seen in my entire life...also doesnt seem too bright (um... if its tuna, why do they call it chicken of the sea?)

She is just unbelievable; I cant understand why Nick married her..

All I must wonder is if shes acting this bad with cameras on her - I wonder how m uch of a b--tch she must be behind closed doors...

It just goes to show you parents, dont coddle your children and do everything for them because this is h ow they turn out - someone who cant do laundry, clean up after themselves, even put clothes in a hamper.

And these people are RICH - theyd never have to work again if they didnt want to - live in an expansive house - and they are quabbling over h iring a mover - or paying a cleaning lady 20 bucks an hour...I dont know what this says but it aint pretty

Im not fans of these people but I wonder what t heir true fans will think

Call me a cynic, but I always figured Nick was just hanging out until they got married because of her convictions against premarital sex. I haven't seen the show, but if she's really that dense, I have more ammunition for my theory.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

KevinColley#16 BST!!!!!!! Clayalltheway49's Avatar
    I missed the show last night because I was really tired last night. I am a big fan of Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey. I personally think they look adorable together. From some of the things I did hear about the show some things are kinda crazy.
    LETS GO ISLANDERS AND SOUNDTIGERS!!!!

I haven't seen the show, but I did see a clip on one of the entertainment shows last night.

Their place looked like a right sty.
    Nick is tidy, Jessica is not.
    That would drive me mad if I were Nick.
    "That's Numberwang!"

See? More fuel for the fire. He wasn't thinking clearly.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

They did split up for a while and I figured that would be it for them.
    I was surpised when they got back together to be honest, even more so that they got married.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Fan
    Well th e show airs multiple times throughout the day and night on MTV so catch it and see for yourselves...and in the preview for next week, she says that if she catches him cheating, sh ed cut his d-ck off... Thats nice for a good Christian virtuous girl to say too... Its all good publicity for their albums I know - esp among the teenage crowd thats their audience - plus they get money for the show and hopes that they'll become the new Osbournes...but I dont know... I still cant get over the crap from episode 1. It sounded creepy in the reviews but was even worse when I saw it on TV and no matter what people say, they do act differently when cameras are in front of them..

KevinColley#16 BST!!!!!!! Clayalltheway49's Avatar
    hahahha funny she said that. Jessica and I are on the same path hahah. I kid around with my fiance all the time lolz...
    LETS GO ISLANDERS AND SOUNDTIGERS!!!!

Welcome to my world!!

I was cleaning my double-wide and decided to stop and watch this show.

Poor little rich kids! They need to realize that the money they would spend to hire movers and housekeepers would give them more time to be together but then again it looks like they get on each others nerves.

Gotta go to bed so I can get up in order to catch the bus to my $10/hour job..................

They talk about Britney Spears so much in the news, but you have this girl that was raised to be little miss princess, she is a nutcase, and her mother needs to be slapped, jessica needs to grow up, that tuna thing, is special, even nick had to look at the girl crazy, she would need to save all the money from the maid because it looks like the album is not selling. So I don't blame nick for moving his own things.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 30 1234567891011 ... LastLast