+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 30 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Newlyweds: Nick & Jessica

FORT Newbie
    Nick should remember the old saying "beauty fades but dumb lasts forever" and get out now!

I seriously have never seen anyone that can possible sit there whines and complains about everything and anything...ohwait I take that back my 2 yrl niece does.

I caught the end of the episode with the golfing. Jessica, please do not have a baby until you reach the age of maturity, which is different than the age of majority.

Lazy, stupid, useless girl. I thought it would be an interesting show about how newlyweds adapted to a new life together. Instead, it's about her acting like a baby without direction. I wouldn't even want to hang out with her regardless of her money or famous connections. The whining becomes too old, too fast. :crybaby

Nick chose to marry her after they broke up and made up. He's not blameless either.

The golfing show was almost exactly like the camping show. They just switched the locations but the whining was the same. They could have switched the audio and it would have been the same, "I'm tired, I'm bored, I have to pee, can we go now?, blah blah blah. "

I'm kinda upset they didn't show a whole lot of the Playboy's Mansion...That was the only reason why I was making a point to watch it.

I think the camping show was much more interesting than the golf show. She was more out of her comfort element on the camping show and made for greater comedy. In the golf show, she didn't like the game of golf, so it didn't really matter. I think if she could have the creature comforts she is used to, while going camping, she wouldn't be as whiney as she was.

Chris

KevinColley#16 BST!!!!!!! Clayalltheway49's Avatar
    Believe it or not, Jessica and I are getting more alike by the day. It is hysterical! I am not quite the ditz she is but just random things like the burping (I know I sound very disgusting) and the whole "Chicken of the Sea" thing becuase I once made that joke a long time ago (Of course I knew it was TUNA) and just with how she hated going camping. I am not a camper either. It is just wierd in a way...although I would never spend that much on underwear and bras....WALMART!!! LOL
    LETS GO ISLANDERS AND SOUNDTIGERS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Clayalltheway49
    Believe it or not, Jessica and I are getting more alike by the day. It is hysterical!
    And you take pride in that??

KevinColley#16 BST!!!!!!! Clayalltheway49's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cindirella
    And you take pride in that??
    Don't worry, I am not talking about the dumbness hahaha....just like some things we have in common that I find out about in each episode...besides I personally wouldn't mind being friends with her....behind the silliness she is a nice person you know!
    LETS GO ISLANDERS AND SOUNDTIGERS!!!!

FORT Fogey
    thats all I have to say about Jessica, the spoiled little BRAT that she is... Nick.. hes okay by me, but as many have said before, I don't understand how he ended up with her. okay cmon I can only barf so many times, but I really could go on for hours because of this horrible show.

+ Reply to Thread