+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Newlyweds: Nick & Jessica

Quote Originally Posted by PumpkinPOOH
    I gotta admitt this show really have all sort of comedy on behalf of Jessica...I do thinks she's a pretty girl, but why is she so insecure, Nick's aduitions w/girls and going to the playboy's mansion. Just outof curiosity was she always like this before they got married, if she was he had to know what he was getting into.Like he said can't break 18 years of spoilness.

~*~Hi FLUFF~*~

Jessica is funny to watch. Her insecurity is really scary. Look how beautiful she is!! That seems nuts to me! I can handle her DUH moments and spoiled behavior but her constant whining is starting to grind on my nerves. I can't imagine how Nick feels!!

Quote Originally Posted by realitygroupie
    Jessica is funny to watch. Her insecurity is really scary. Look how beautiful she is!! That seems nuts to me! I can handle her DUH moments and spoiled behavior but her constant whining is starting to grind on my nerves. I can't imagine how Nick feels!!
    She definetly brought comedy...half of the SH*T that comes outof her mouth...does this girl thinks before she speaks...or does she thinks whinning is her every move...I enjoy watching the show..laughing at her stupidity keeps me going.

Quote Originally Posted by realitygroupie
    ..... I can't imagine how Nick feels!!
    Nick feels with his hands.

Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    Nick feels with his hands.
    And other body parts!

Chris

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by bostonsinclair
    Just finished watching this show... This girl seems to be one of the most spoiled people I have ever seen in my entire life...also doesnt seem too bright (um... if its tuna, why do they call it chicken of the sea?)

She is just unbelievable; I cant understand why Nick married her..

All I must wonder is if shes acting this bad with cameras on her - I wonder how m uch of a b--tch she must be behind closed doors...

It just goes to show you parents, dont coddle your children and do everything for them because this is h ow they turn out - someone who cant do laundry, clean up after themselves, even put clothes in a hamper.

And these people are RICH - theyd never have to work again if they didnt want to - live in an expansive house - and they are quabbling over h iring a mover - or paying a cleaning lady 20 bucks an hour...I dont know what this says but it aint pretty

Im not fans of these people but I wonder what t heir true fans will think
    I agree totally. Before the show, she always had the whole Southern sweet thing going on. Well, it took about half an episode to realize what a spoiled, lazy, whiny, dumb, selfish girl she is. Her parents should be slapped. Her mom is so pathetic by taking care of her and coddling her her whole life because she was the golden egg. They are ridiculous.

I actually like Nick now, before I thought he was a loser in a really terrible and unsuccessful boy band--was that possible in the late 90's and 2000-2001? Jessica is gorgeous but that beauty is fading every time she opens her mouth. I was surprised by how well they live for being mildly successful. Let's face it--Jessica's voice is amazing but that's all she offers--she can't dance, doesn't play an instrument and has boring songs. Nick sounds like every AI contestant (no offense Ruben and Clay--I meant the mediocre ones.)

The show does entertain me though.

except for the show entertaining me. If I want a foolish, lazy blonde show, I'll watch Anna Nicole.

I don't think even Anna Nicole would have the cameras film her husband talking about how much her shit stinks. We've reached a new reality tv low people!

FORT Fan
    It seems to me that Jessica Simpsons career will slowly start to go down the drain with her stinky poo.

Let me add to the chest: No, I don't get it either. Nick seems to be intelligent, down to earth, patient... He deserves better than an immature, fickle and insecure whining baby. He is a hero for marrying this woman. Sure Jessica looks very pretty and she's a good singer, but what about everything else??
    Last edited by Cindirella; 09-10-2003 at 10:32 PM.

+ Reply to Thread