+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Newlyweds: Nick & Jessica

Hook 'em Horns!
    Man oh man, I just watched this show for the first time today...

I don't understand how Nick, or any human being for that matter, can tolerate Jessica's "ice princess" behavior. Her parents must have chewed her food AND fed it to her because apparently, she can't do a single thing by herself besides breathe and blink. She is also very insecure. Being a person in the entertainment industry, she's supposed to be more used to these situations where Nick has girls dancing around him. Besides, those girls weren't like random girls at a bar, they are professional, trained dancers. They are there to work, not to grope on Nick. Someone really needs to smack Jessica upside her head.

I don't blame Nick for being hesitent about hiring movers or a maid. I think he is still a regular guy--why pay someone to do something for you when you can do it yourself? Though he makes a lot of money, he does not spend it frivolously, which I think is good since he is still a humble guy. Obviously he is hesitent about hiring a maid since he really wanted Jessica to learn how to do her own chores. Seeing how rational Nick is, I can't believe he didn't think twice before he decided to marry someone who does not even know how to put their dirty clothes in the hamper or clean up water that spilled on the floor.

This couple is a great looking couple. They would have beautiful kids, BUT could you just imagine Jessica being a mother?! She wouldn't know what the hell to do. That child would probably be raised by Nick, Jessica's mom, and like 5 nannies.

Seeing how Nick is already annoyed of Jessica, most likely their marriage will end soon. Nick will get sick of Jessica's childish habits and Jessica will be unable to contain her jealously.
    Last Comic Standing's Dat Phan
    American Juniors's Lucy Hale & Morgan Burke
    Cupid's Paul (but I don't want Lisa to marry him)

KevinColley#16 BST!!!!!!! Clayalltheway49's Avatar

Article on Newlyweds: Nick & Jessica

http://slate.msn.com/id/2087541/

don't know how long you will be able to read that so get to it maybe by today....
    LETS GO ISLANDERS AND SOUNDTIGERS!!!!

FORT Fan
    This girl is a freak and a mess who needs major therapy...The more I see of the show the more I worry about it as a career move - And when you think that her dad is one of the executive producers, and shes looking THIS bad, it just makes you wonder how many of her antics did not make it into the show... Yes shes pretty but shes so damn spoiled and insecure - its almost sad to watch.

Plus you kind of wonder - is she married to Nick or her parents - Seems like she cant fart without them. Its just so pathetic and I think th is should be required watching for parenting classes. Just goes to show everything bad and how you can really fck up your kids.

I dont know what else to say I just know Ive seen 2 episodes now - or at least most of 2 - and I get sick to my stomach each time... If I had to live with her, I think Id shoot myself.

Her parents also are WAY too much in her life - that was evidenced when I also saw them on Oprah After The Show on Oxygen.. She just needs to grow up BIG TIME...If her fame and money disappeared tomorrow, what would she do -She wouldnt know how to do anything for herself.

I think someone needs to take her on a trip to some orphanage in a third world country so she can appreciate what shes got.

And 750 dollar underwear and then s he says she doesnt look at the receipt - yet they worry about paying a maid 20 bucks.

These freaks n eed a big wake up call...

I for one will not be supporting anything she does - She is SCARY

FORT Fan
    OMG I just saw when J said shes hungry but she cant eat and N said what do you want your mom to cut up the food and put it in your mouth???

Thats so funny - he must know hes married to this psycho case so what else is going on here?

And hwo can she be so insecure? This is not a good sign for a stable relationship... And can we have a scene without her mom and dad in the shot - she even said she cant be without them.

Leave NICK ALONE AND SET HIM FREE

Jessica - you scare me -- Go get some professional help now w hile you still can ; otherwise it will getmuch worse as you get older and you will really be in deep doo doo... and your husband will resent you and not put up with all your crap... He's older than you but infinitely more mature

FORT Fan
    Oh and its really smart Jessica to tell the world you have a gun in the house - way to go... Lets give people the address and the combination to the security code too - incase they want to steal some 300 dollar panties

FORT Fan

I already am hating her

Yes I agree totally - Just like I hate (ok thats a strong word - but dislike and laugh at) the chubby talentless Osbourne kids and their doped out dad and their foul mouthed unsophisticated mom... same goes for this chick - I can see her on Celebrity Boxing against nasty Osbourne chick any day...

Plus Id think her little teenage girl fans would either identify with her because theyd be glad to see that a celeb is as insecure and stupid as they are and fine that cute or will be turned off by her spoiled attitude and jealous that if theyd act that way theyd be grounded and if they had 750 bucks - they could pay a months rent or buy a lifetime supply of tightie whities.

QUOTE=futuremoviestar]If Jessica keeps acting like that, Nick is going to start to hate her. I think she already lost some fans from the first episode of their show. She was SO annoying![/QUOTE]

KevinColley#16 BST!!!!!!! Clayalltheway49's Avatar
    On another note though, I did hear her album is really cool. I haven't picked it up yet though.
    LETS GO ISLANDERS AND SOUNDTIGERS!!!!

My favorite was when she was whining & says to Nick "you haven't been interested in anything I've said today" & he said "because all you've done is cry about everything; no I'm not interested!"
    Classic retort!
    He seems pretty cool; she's a spoiled brat who needs to grow up & join the rest of us on Earth. She's a space cadet if I ever saw one.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Hey, he married her...

He met her right???? I dont get it...

She must be loads of fun in the tent! And when I get home I'm getting a manicure, pedicure, facial, blah blah blah blah! Her new single 'Sweetest Sin' is not too bad. And this from a Christian girl! :mad:

Chris

+ Reply to Thread