+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Newlyweds: Nick & Jessica

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    hmmm she really is stupid. Really. All she does is whine. Gets mad at Nick for no apparant reason. then hangs up on him because SHE spent to much on undies. I've shopped at La Perla and Agent Provecateur (which are high end skivvies shops...) and have never spent that much for only 4 items... geez what a ditz. He seems to get really irritated and embarrassed at her stupidity and shallowness.
    Damn her mom also looks like Britney's mom... and a little to much in their business.
    I dont give this marriage to long......
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

For being rich, talented, and beautiful Jessica seems VERY insecure.

She's spoiled rotten. We'll see how long this last.

Jessica is very pretty, but she drives me up the wall. Come on, she can't do laundry? Maybe she never watched her maid or saw it done in a movie? Bless Nick. He has the right idea. Jessica, you are a woman and it's up to you to make the change. Stop whining and being helpless. It'll take away from you as a person.

IMO, they are plublicity whores. They arent THAT famous, yet they try to get as much camera time as possible. But I have to say that this show is SOOOO funny... but not in the way they wanted it to be.

Quote Originally Posted by realitygroupie
    My eyeballs popped out at her stupidity??? Is she really that clueless or is it all an act?? Who pays that much for underwear?
    What idiot doesn't bother to look at the price tag? Especially on non-returnable items. And when the cashier was ringing it up, she didn't notice that each item was like $187?!? The part that really cracked me up was when Jessica called up Nick afterward. What was she expecting him to do? Say "awww, it's ok my precious princess, I understand", lolz. She's lucky he didn't divorce her right then and there lol. I truly feel sorry for her if she is that stupid.
    all that shimmers in this world is sure to fade

FORT Fan
    I didnt see the last episode but did see something on a news sh ow about the 750 dollar underwear and thought it was a scene from PUNKD... This is ridiculous - how stupid is she...

They are fairly wealthy - they live in a beautiful house and still have careers going - Shes done some acting too and they obviously are doing the show for publicity - if it works, they can become the new 'faces' of MTV - and be all over that network which is their primary audience.

In fact, they were featured on MTVs Video Award show coverage --- but I saw her dress with major cleavage - I guess shes going to start losing that virginal image... I dont know theres still something about her that doesnt seem right... He seems so level headed plus hes gorgeous... They are so young its hard to believe t his will work out in the end but who knows? Theres got to be more to t hat relationship than we've seen - I hope so..

Or maybe HER PARENTS paid him to take her off their hands.. .Just a joke

OY VEY

I saw her bragging on some show that her new album was in the top 10 - for someone getting so much publicity I dont know that thats a major accomplishment - I read it sold about 65000 copies in its first week... 65000 teenage girls must have gotten their allowance.

BTW, how old are Jessica and Nick?

I think there is allot of things Jessica needs to learn about being a housewife or wife in general, not necessarily meaning cleaning all the time and cook..even that though, she should know how to do. Being pampered and spoiled all the time really doesn't get through life surviving not knowing how to do anything-c'mon the girl can't even really do laundry. I mean don't get me wrong there is nothing wrong with being pampered. BUt the girl just seems so helpless without someone doing something for her.

Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    BTW, how old are Jessica and Nick?
    Jessica Simpson July 10, 1980 = 23 years old (maturity level about 14)
    Nick Lachey Nov 9, 1973 = 29 years old (maturity level about 30)

Chris

+ Reply to Thread