+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2021222324252627282930

Thread: Newlyweds: Nick & Jessica

I saw the preview that they were looking to adopt or buy a dog. Did they get the Husky?

Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    I saw the preview that they were looking to adopt or buy a dog. Did they get the Husky?

They didn't make a decision in last weeks episodes, but maybe they will this week!

I say, get both dogs and both of them will be happy, until the Husky eats the little ratdog!

Chris

Leo
    Premium Member
    Jessica Simpson's new verbal gaffe:

Simpson, whose verbal gaffes are also legendary, pulled another one Sunday visiting the White House, our sources say. The singer was introduced to Interior Secretary Gale Norton and gushed: "You've done a nice job decorating the White House."

I vote for the husky! So, did she get any smarter or will I have to wait until season 16 for that to happen?

Link

Simpson, Lachey Party with Puppets on ABC
    (Monday, March 22 11:36 AM)

LOS ANGELES (Zap2it.com) - If a recent Pizza Hut commercial has taught us anything, it's that Muppets love Jessica Simpson. Simpson will be joined by several of her favorite furry, felt friends, including husband Nick Lachey, when "The Nick & Jessica Variety Hour" airs on ABC on Sunday, April 11 at 9 p.m. ET.

Simpson and Lachey will host an hour of sketch comedy and musical performances that ABC is currently describing as a one time special event. Both stars of MTV's "Newlyweds" have comedies in development at ABC, with Simpson's series the furthest along.

Should the network opt to shun both series, though, perhaps there's potential in continuing Nick and Jessica's attempts to become the Sonny and Cher of the 21st century.

Joining the blissfully happy couple on their special are Jewel, Kenny Rogers, Babyface and a random assortment of Muppets (believe to include Pizza Hut commercial alums Miss Piggy and Kermit the Frog).
    Rogers is an old FoM (Friend of Muppets), having appeared on "The Muppet Show" in 1979. Babyface also has experience working with inanimate actors, having done a guest appearance on "Beverly Hills, 90210."

Chris

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    I can't believe the finale is tonight. The season just started! Now how am I supposed to watch American Idol, ANTM finale and The Newlyweds finale all at the same time?
    :rolleyes
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

Maybe you can watch AI. They usually rerun the Newlywed episodes.

I love Newlyweds, the show is hilarious. Jessica is a good person at heart. She hasn't had everything her whole life. I mean she didn't even make the Mickey Mouse club! But yes she needs to not act so spoiled. Nick must really love her to be so understanding. We only see parts of their life, so how do we know what they're like when the cameras are off? Of course they're going to show the parts where they are fighting and she's saying something stupid. They'll make it, no question.
    ChantelChantelChantel

+ Reply to Thread