+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Newlyweds: Nick & Jessica

FORT Fan
    Most Hollywood marriages dont last and this shouldnt be any different - esp since shes so young - they do seem kind of opposite and its interesting that they broke up and then got back together...Also she hadnt been around the block too many times, so thats usually not a good sign. I wish them the best, but fear the worst. And I think also she shows her immaturity in so many ways and I have a feeling her parents are WAY too much in her business and life... Shes an adult and married and should act that way... But she just came across so awful in that first episode - I just couldnt believe how dumb and spoiled - like a little rich kid who got everything handed to her... and I laughed when she asked if there were maids for celebs...the tuna/chicken of the sea was too much... but they also have no idea of what the real world is like - 20 bucks an hour for a maid doesnt sound like too much to me...but they just seem freaky - in a diff way then the Osbournes but freaky nonetheless..but then theyre doing this for fame, publicity and money - just like everybody else - and gullible us watch it...They just hope theyll sell more records

Finally, she has always seemed 'fake' to me -I dont know why but theres always been something about her that just hasnt seemed very real...but I cant stand spoiled people and shes at the top of t hat list... he doesnt seem that bad.

But again I dont belive anything is 'natural' when there are camera crews and strange people around your house - esp since shes done acting - Ive worked in TV so Im really skeptical of these reality shows these days - Soon, one of them will have a big scandal where we'll find out how fake things are and maybe that will cut down on the number of these shows cuz its really saturation.. A few good ones are fine, but we're n o longer gonna have sitcoms and dramas on the air at t his rate.

Luckily Igrew up on Bumble Bee solid white tuna - Ive never eaten Chicken out of a can - or chicken of the sea for that matter - so that spared me confusion.... or maybe it was a college education that cleared t hat up for me.

I just read the other posts and now I understand it all - Nick decided to move his own stuff so he could get away from his wife and his overbearing inlaws who are sitting in his house pampering his wife and offering to clean her room and wash her clothes..

OY VEY

KevinColley#16 BST!!!!!!! Clayalltheway49's Avatar
    lol hahha well said about that last comment. I know my mom would definately NOT offer to help me clean the house or do my laundry because I still live at home and my mom makes me do my own laundry. She doesn't even cook a meal for the family anymore. (she has issues) but enough about my personal life.....lol

As for things with Nick and Jessica, its only the beginning and things may only get worse. What is gonna happen when she gets pregnant???? "OY VEY!" But I don't wanna change the diaper lol..
    LETS GO ISLANDERS AND SOUNDTIGERS!!!!

If Jessica keeps acting like that, Nick is going to start to hate her. I think she already lost some fans from the first episode of their show. She was SO annoying!

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    Nick (whos a babe) looked like he was going to crap when the housekeeper told him 20 bucks...geez.. I was wondering...how rich are they? 98degrees wasnt around that long...did their records sell? Did any of Jessica's records do well? Just curious..its seems like Ms. Simpson is just spending money willynilly (I saw her cute Louis Vuitton Takayami Murakami handbag)...and nick seems like...he doesnt know how long this is gonna last so he doesnt want to spend on anything.. lol
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

KevinColley#16 BST!!!!!!! Clayalltheway49's Avatar
    Well yeah I guess 98 albums sold pretty good. I know I own them all. Same with Jessies...as far as anybody else buying them, I don't know...I know around Xmas time they sold when I worked at FYE
    LETS GO ISLANDERS AND SOUNDTIGERS!!!!

hey yall. i'm fan of both of them. i have the last two 98 degrees cds. i loved them, especially because of nick. he's got a great voice and he looks sooo good he's in my top 5.
    as for the show, i LOVE the promotional commercials for it. haha those were great. and i really thought it was gonna be really bad, but i like it okay. it's surely not the best, but better than what i expected.
    i just bought jessica's new album yesterday and it hasn't left my stereo. i really really like it.
    anyone know when nick's "Soulo" [how clever] comes out/came out?

Th-th-thong....

Have you ever spent $749 on underwear???? Geeeeeezzzzz!! Did you see how tiny that bag was she left with?

Nick just rolled his eyes when she called. Those dancers he was sitting with were there to earn money and Jessica was out spending it but she didn't know how much!!

If her underwear is so special, I will take her dirty ones, wash them and use them. She probably only wore them once anyways!!

My eyeballs popped out at her stupidity??? Is she really that clueless or is it all an act?? Who pays that much for underwear?

Oh my God, she is the stupidest of the stupid blondes! First the tuna crack, now she spends $750 on four pieces of UNDERWEAR and doesn't even notice it until she pays for it?? Who doesn't look at a price tag? It is a good thing she is so gorgeous, because being that spoiled is only permitted for the rich and beautiful people. You would think she wouldn't be so jealous about other women, I would think being so good looking, you would be more secure.

I felt bad she couldn't return the lingerie, but she could probably auction each piece off on Ebay for a profit, I'm sure there would be plenty of bidders who would pay at least $187.50 for each garment.

Quote Originally Posted by realitygroupie
    My eyeballs popped out at her stupidity??? Is she really that clueless or is it all an act?? Who pays that much for underwear?
    UMMM....YEAH...That was alil too much for bras and underwears...I thought my head was gonna explode when it came up to $125 @ VS for me but close to a freakin' grand-That's insane~!!! It does showes that she's still a little immature and He's pretty much the Sharon Osborne in the realationship. Tuna is Tuna-don't ask...but it kinda does showes that she's just as normal as allot of people her age. I definetly think she'll mature in allot of ways by the end of the season or atlease I hope.

+ Reply to Thread