+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Newlyweds: Nick & Jessica

KevinColley#16 BST!!!!!!! Clayalltheway49's Avatar
    His album was supposed to be out the same day as hers...wonder what happened.
    LETS GO ISLANDERS AND SOUNDTIGERS!!!!

as far as that "Chicken of the Sea" comment, I ask myself that question all the time, I am not dense...hmm maybe I should've gone to her autograph signing the other day lol...also what the heck is Bumble Bee? or even Starkist? None of them even have to do with Tuna in the first place??? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Clayalltheway49
    as far as that "Chicken of the Sea" comment, I ask myself that question all the time, I am not dense...hmm maybe I should've gone to her autograph signing the other day lol...also what the heck is Bumble Bee? or even Starkist? None of them even have to do with Tuna in the first place??? LOL

Maybe I'm not understanding your last comment (are you repeating what Jessica Simpson said) or are you being facetious?:

http://www.bumblebee.com/

http://www.starkist.com/

Chris

hahahha funny she said that. Jessica and I are on the same path hahah. I kid around with my fiance all the time lolz...
    Well I think Nicky is a total babe. Muscles and gorgeous wide mouth. But from the little I've seen of them on other shows, they "kid around" way too much. That will lead to problems later on. And like most "born agains", they sure don't act like Christians except for the virgin part. Too bad their marriage may not last; they'd make beautiful babies together; they're both very good looking. When MTV was helping them put in a home theatre, and Nicky said to the designer " that smells just like when Jessica does my whites" I thought, Right! Like Jessica washes your clothes.

FORT Fogey
    I have not seen this show nor do I wish to. This couple makes me want to I hate the way they are so open about their sex life. I don't want to hear about how special it was for Jessica. And I think it is funny how Nick always keeps quiet when Jessica talks about her virginity... Did he ever comment about if he was a virgin or not?

No, Nick Lachey was not a virgin his wedding night. I read this in an article back when Jessies first album came out. I finally saw the episode re-run of their first show. I was laughing at how lazy Jessica was..."What is this our own little bulit in launch pad?" I kept saying welcome to the real world Jessica. That is how married life will be. You do have to do some work around the house cleaning. That is what you are supposed to do. Poor Nick gets stuck with it all lolz....just becuase Jessica had her "a** wipped for her her whole life," doesn't mean she has to continue this way forever. Her mom made the mistake of cleaning her room for her. That is where she became spoiled.

It would break my heart to see them divorce. They make a lovely couple. Nick is sexy like anything, and Jessie is a very beautiful person, but it did look like she was a bit too whiny in this episode and Nick was pissed.

On a future episode, Nick said in a magazine that she was laughing so hard that she pissed herself.....that has got to be a classic in itself.... :

Quote Originally Posted by mrpayroll
    Maybe I'm not understanding your last comment (are you repeating what Jessica Simpson said) or are you being facetious?:

http://www.bumblebee.com/

http://www.starkist.com/

Chris
    hahaha...nah I am just being silly. It is just a wierd name they used I guess....starkist is my favorite...bumble bee isnt that great to me....then again I guess tuna is tuna right?

(Sometimes I look too deep into meanings lolz) I am gonna stop now cause I stopped making sense a lil while ago. (brain tired)

hahaha...nah I am just being silly. It is just a wierd name they used I guess....starkist is my favorite...bumble bee isnt that great to me....then again I guess tuna is tuna right?

(Sometimes I look too deep into meanings lolz) I am gonna stop now cause I stopped making sense a lil while ago. (brain tired)
    Hey you were born 1 day before me, minus 22 years

Chris

I'm seeing red flags flying all over this marriage. Nick strikes me as a control freak who sets the rules for the house and doesn't really respect his wife -- a recipe for disaster. Did you see his look of disgust when Jessica asked if she was eating chicken? Granted, she's not the sharpest tool in the shed, but he must have known that before they got married.
    Also, Jessica's mom, and even her dad, seemed kind of intimidated by him.
    Maybe future episodes will show him in a different light. I hope so, or their next television show will be an E True Hollywood Story.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

Yeah unfortunately I see what you mean, it is just sometimes things aren't always what they seem but granted that they love eachother maybe things will come together right (we hope lol)

+ Reply to Thread