+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Newlyweds: Nick & Jessica

KevinColley#16 BST!!!!!!! Clayalltheway49's Avatar
    I am hoping to get aproved to do a review on this show for the school paper. I think the show is absolutely hysterical and they are cute together. I know Jessie can get a lil dumb sometimes, but sometimes its like omg you are such an ass.
    LETS GO ISLANDERS AND SOUNDTIGERS!!!!

Jessica has the same weird expression on her face like her dad has. I now know where she gets those blank stares and "oh mah gosh" looks on her face from. Still trying to figure out which side she gets the dumb from.

The part where Nick goes something like, "Negotiation in bed" hhmmmm, he wanted something more(not more nookie, but more of something in particular), I wonder what THAT was? I bet it was an act females don't usually.........nevermind.

Quote Originally Posted by tv_is_fake
    The part where Nick goes something like, "Negotiation in bed" hhmmmm, he wanted something more(not more nookie, but more of something in particular), I wonder what THAT was? I bet it was an act females don't usually.........nevermind.
    Yeah, my husband said jokingly that she probably doesn't swallow... hehe

I can understand though that decorating a house that BOTH of them will be living in requires some sort of compromising. Girls can be touchy about this, so it was really stupid of Nick to try to "surprise" her with his decorating skills. She's spoiled and he's hard headed... so I don't know where this is going... Through the wall?

Well the marriage WILL love on as MTV has renewed the show for a second season.

http://tvguide.com/news/insider/

Derric

Quote Originally Posted by mrpayroll
    Well I just watched the show, couldn't see it last night cause of Joe Schmo and posting here the whole night!

It was pretty disturbing at the end when they were fighting. Fighting over something as non important as home decorating. I don't give this marriage more than a year.

I bet the only thing that will keep them together will be MTV renewing this show for a second season and then they will have to stay together for that. But it will make them money and keep their faces in the media, which is what they want. But this marriage is NOT going to last. Nick will finally have enough of her and leave her and she will go whining back to her parents! Mark my words!

Chris

I was right! Thanx for the link sears44.

Here's something interesting from the article 'but Newlyweds is the second-highest rated cable show after Sex and the City.' Wow!

Well all I can say, as long as they keep acting like they do, I'm going to continue to watch!

Chris

The episode where they went golfing was toooo funny! I think she's sort of haming it up for the cameras. Their dialogue reminded me of a George Burns and Gracie Allen routine come to life.

Okay I do admitt there are stuff I do sometimes (I mean SOMETIMES once in a great while) that are stupid. God knows I'm nowhere near perfection. But it's all fun and jokes with my friends that they will forever hang over my head...I'm pretty sure everyone does that around their circle of friends and it's not exposed to national t.v. But Jess just seem to lack of allot of commen sense for some reason..?

Quote Originally Posted by PumpkinPOOH
    Okay I do admitt there are stuff I do sometimes (I mean SOMETIMES once in a great while) that are stupid. God knows I'm nowhere near perfection. But it's all fun and jokes with my friends that they will forever hang over my head...I'm pretty sure everyone does that around their circle of friends and it's not exposed to national t.v. But Jess just seem to lack of allot of commen sense for some reason..?
    And that reason is..... her parents! They basically made sure that she had nothing normal to do when she was growing up. She didn't have to clean her room, she didn't cook dinner, she didn't have chores. It was either done by the parents or hired help. And it's all working out great for them. The father is executive producer of the show (making lots of money) and the mother gets to spend lots of time on the camera saying the word 'cute' over and over again.

Their pathetic, empty lifestyle is our gain!

Chris

FORT Fogey
    I have to say as a late 30's adult I am horrified that this girl is allowed outside w/out supervision. The tatrums she throws and the blatant lack of concern for anyone but herself is appaling. My five yr old isn't as selfish and spoiled as this girl. It's horrifying to think this girl(who I at one time thought was probably pretty sweet) is making a living by basically acting like four yr old. She reminds me of those little girls who are cute but rotten that mothers dress up and put in pagents. They are pretty and have a little bit of talent but basically pout and whine all the time! Why did this girl get married? Maybe the job of catering to her every whim and tantrums was to big a job for her parents and so her husband is now sharing in the take care of the brat of the century job!

On Hiatus
    Er...um...am I the only one who thinks Jessica's dad appears to be slightly light in the loafers? A friend of Dorothy? A bit gay?
    "Ashleigh": I just think it's sleazy. It's dirty.
    Matt: Welcome to television!
    -The Joe Schmo Show

+ Reply to Thread