+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 30 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Newlyweds: Nick & Jessica

She's as smart as a dumb person.... ok I'm not good at those things... lol

She is as sharp as oil.

Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    Okay, Mr. Payroll, since you brought it up. I was going to post that "her breasts and money aren't enough to make me stay with her, but then again, I'm not a guy!" Obviously, you are!
    I would never marry someone like her. She is pretty, but not knock out pretty. I need a woman who can think for herself and is not a spoiled brat. I like young women, but not immature bratty women. I want someone who's not going to complain if we go hiking or go riding with the dolphins!

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by sher
    i caught an episode of this show this weekend, and i have to say that jessica's parents should be embarrassed that they raised such a self involved, silly, stupid girl. i hope she's acting like she's dumb rather than actually being that dumb....
    I doubt that they are embarrassed. Remember, the way a child grows up is usually a reflection of his/her parents and at least looking at her mom, she is the same way. Though I think her parents are riding on her coattails, living the life of luxury and such.

Chris

Well I just watched the show, couldn't see it last night cause of Joe Schmo and posting here the whole night!

It was pretty disturbing at the end when they were fighting. Fighting over something as non important as home decorating. I don't give this marriage more than a year.

I bet the only thing that will keep them together will be MTV renewing this show for a second season and then they will have to stay together for that. But it will make them money and keep their faces in the media, which is what they want. But this marriage is NOT going to last. Nick will finally have enough of her and leave her and she will go whining back to her parents! Mark my words!

Chris

Mr. Payroll, I couldn't even be her friend. It's too annoying and after a while I would either have to be direct or just not see the "girl" again.

You're right about her parents. She needs to stop suckling and stand on her own, tired, they hurt, feet! (BTW, she has to peeeeeee!)

J:"why are there mouses" N:"Mices you mean","I don't eat buffalo",(plastic bag floating in water) "OHMIGOD a jelly fish" Well obviously not the brightest color in the crayon box~!!! almost as good as the tuna fiasco. Neither way she is very confused about things.
    Last edited by PumpkinPOOH; 10-02-2003 at 12:00 PM.

PumpkinPOOH, I wonder if it might not be a medical problem. Otherwise, she is just too dumb for words. I think that I want to watch the decorating episode just to hear Nick tell her that she should have gotten off her @$$ and do it.

THAT'S IT! She sits on her brain too much and cuts off the blood supply and that's why she is the way she is!

Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    PumpkinPOOH, I wonder if it might not be a medical problem. Otherwise, she is just too dumb for words. I think that I want to watch the decorating episode just to hear Nick tell her that she should have gotten off her @$$ and do it.

THAT'S IT! She sits on her brain too much and cuts off the blood supply and that's why she is the way she is!
    L0L that might be it..either that or she was just dropped allot as a child..I'm Bad..My 15 yrl sister have more commen sense that her. I watched the redecorating episode..but I missed the last part where he did it and she got mad. I'm pretty sure there will be airing it plenty before the new one aires.

I thought this Tuesday's show was hilarious. Did you hear how many times Jessica and her mom said the word "cute"? Everytime I watch this show, I can feel my brain cells dying.

+ Reply to Thread