+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Newlyweds: Nick & Jessica

Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    You may be right.

Nick's 5 year plan sounds nice, but what about living with her for those first five years?

Ahh, but he gets to sleep with her, also!

Chris

Okay, Mr. Payroll, since you brought it up. I was going to post that "her breasts and money aren't enough to make me stay with her, but then again, I'm not a guy!" Obviously, you are!

Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    Jessica is very pretty, but she drives me up the wall. Come on, she can't do laundry? Maybe she never watched her maid or saw it done in a movie? Bless Nick. He has the right idea. Jessica, you are a woman and it's up to you to make the change. Stop whining and being helpless. It'll take away from you as a person.
    I was thinking the same thing watching the Newlyweds marathon this weekend. I always tell myself I'm not going to watch the show, but I just can't stay away. Watching Jessica prance around acting spoiled is so much fun. If she wasn't so pretty, Nick wouldn't put up with half of her whining.
    Last edited by ohiomobprincess; 09-30-2003 at 06:37 PM.

[QUOTE=ohiomobprincess......If she was so pretty, Nick wouldn't put up with half of her whining.[/QUOTE]

I agree with you. It's her assets and "other sets" that keeps him. Has anyone notice the tayloring of her blouces? Can you say "cling"?

i caught an episode of this show this weekend, and i have to say that jessica's parents should be embarrassed that they raised such a self involved, silly, stupid girl. i hope she's acting like she's dumb rather than actually being that dumb....

Sher, I almost hope that would be her master plan, but what would it achieve? Unless someone wanted to hire a whining dumbbell, what would be the point? I will watch it when I put on MTV and it's on. Otherwise, I haven't looked for it after the first episode.

She gives blondes a bad name.
    She gives women a bad name.
    She gives children a bad name.
    She gives ______ a bad name.

i swear, other than the fact that she's thin and less crude, there's not much that differentiates her in my mind from anna nicole smith. mentally they both seem to be on about the same page.

Metallica Fanatic breathless4975's Avatar
    She sure isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

The most thoroughly wasted of all days is that on which one has not laughed.

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    Yeah, she is one fry short of a happy meal.
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

She's about as sharp as a beach ball.

+ Reply to Thread