+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Newlyweds: Nick & Jessica

If Jessica is a genius, then she is also a fool for allowing herself to look like an immature, lazy, stupid, out of touch @$$Wh*le.

FORT Newbie
    i am struck by the fact that her FATHER is the producer of this show. watch the credits. weird. she looks (and I believe is) SO Shallow, so spoiled, so one dimensional. I Love the show. couldnt believe they were worried about 20 bucks and hour for their cleaning lady, which is actually cheap for LA! or DC!

I'm beginning to think Jessica Simpson is a long lost daughter of Anna Nicole.

On Hiatus
    She doesn't know "chicken of the sea", but she knows the phrase "dropping the kids off in the pool"? Huh?
    Um. I don't know the meaning of the pool thing. And yes, I'm blonde. But I do know tuna when I see it. And chicken.

I just caught this show for the first time this week. It's like a beheading-I don't want to watch but I can't look away.

But here's what bothers me most, and I don't think this has been touched upon. She's this "Christiany" type person to the media, with her virgin thing and all...but this is EXACTLY the kind of thing that gives Christianity a bad rap. And why I don't go to church or subscribe to any of that any more (or perhaps that's just because I'm a preacher's kid. Who knows.)

I would lay money on her not being a virgin when she got married. Now granted, people of the Christian faith aren't perfect, but christ on a cracker (no pun intended...) there is more drinking and swearing in these shows than in an episode of The Osbournes. At least they don't claim to be perfect.

She's being uncovered as the twit that she is, and that's good, because her virgin thing was driving me up a wall.

I guess it wasn't a good sign that I didn't like either of them before this show, and I certainly am not fond of her now. He's okay, seems kind of like a milder version of her spoiled self. But she just embodies everything I hate.

As a result, I can't stop watching her. Heh. Go figure.
    "Ashleigh": I just think it's sleazy. It's dirty.
    Matt: Welcome to television!
    -The Joe Schmo Show

I hated Jessica Simpson, but the other night I was watching and she told Nick, "You love my stinky ass" and suddenly .......I fell in love.

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    They did split up for a while and I figured that would be it for them.
    I was surpised when they got back together to be honest, even more so that they got married.
    I heard that the events of 9/11 are what brought them back together.

I agree with the people above who say she's a whiny spoiled baby. I'm hoping for Nick's sake that she just needs to grow up a little.

I guess that I'm just an optimist and I'm waiting for the big bang to happen in Jessica's head when she changes.

Does anyone have any hopes that she will either grow up or at least look like it before the season is over? I hope so. Or even if she made a real effort.

Come on Jessica, surprise us in a good way!

Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    I guess that I'm just an optimist and I'm waiting for the big bang to happen in Jessica's head when she changes.

Does anyone have any hopes that she will either grow up or at least look like it before the season is over? I hope so. Or even if she made a real effort.

Come on Jessica, surprise us in a good way!
    Remember when they went camping, Nick said it's going to be a 5 yr plan to change her.

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    Jessica Simpson is unintentionally hilarious. No one could ever write the line about the tuna...or "I thought it was PLA-TA-MA-PUS!

Classic!

The girl is a genius and doesnt even know it.
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

Quote Originally Posted by tv_is_fake
    I'm beginning to think Jessica Simpson is a long lost daughter of Anna Nicole.
    You may be right.

Nick's 5 year plan sounds nice, but what about living with her for those first five years?

+ Reply to Thread