+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Newlyweds: Nick & Jessica

I wonder if it wasnt for this show that we would have seen a whole new "other-side" of Jessica. IE: she would have slutted it up a bit to sell a few more records and reach a new demographic of leering men. We already saw a lot "more" of Jessica and her "talents" and the recent MTV video awards. I guess she was in such a rush to get dressed that she forgot to put a shirt or bra on under her suit jacket...or maybe it was just in a pile of dirtly laundry.
    Jessica has been revealing her "assets" for a while now. She did a layout for Maxim in January of 2002. So it's not just the show, she's always been like that.

She doesn't know "chicken of the sea", but she knows the phrase "dropping the kids off in the pool"? Huh?
    "You better shut your mouth when you're talkin' to me!"

I managed to watch ONE episode of them. And well, I cant get over Jessica. She makes Anna Nicole look normal. I like her music. I have both of her & Nick (98 Degrees) in my CD collection but damn! Jess is whiny to the max. I laughed out loud when they went golfing and she has to pee. She even tells Nick "I Have To Pee"..... Then she swings while putting and says aloud, "My Boobs Hurt"....
    classic moment on TV. I am a bit skeptikal on their marriage outlook.

Metallica Fanatic breathless4975's Avatar
    Her bathroom humour stinks! Pun intended. Really, he must have the patience of a saint to put up with her constant whining.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

The most thoroughly wasted of all days is that on which one has not laughed.

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

I did see the camping episode. Just when I thought there might be more to her, well, there just AINT! Maybe Nick likes playing the "daddy", but that's another thread;O

I hope Jessica either stays married or stays rich. I don't see her making it in this world otherwise.

Has anyone read any reviews on this show? Is there any other public feedback?

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    Has anyone read any reviews on this show? Is there any other public feedback?
    Interesting question and I think it somewhat goes back to my earlier post about this show being a last gasp for a fading Pop-Tart and a fading Boy-Band member to stay in the lime-light that has bankrolled them.

I dont think that there are many reviews or much public feedback because I dont think anybody gives a flying frisbee about these two dried-up, manufactured pop-stars or their so-called show. Even this board has only a handful of pages for as long as the show has been on the air. Other shows have this many pages in one thread in one day.

I dont know what the ratings have been but this show has been a huge bust I would think (no pun intended re: Jessica's massive mammaries)

I am sure that - after the enormous success of the Osbournes - MTV was hoping that this show would also find an audience and be water-cooler fodder around the country.

But where the Osbournes had plenty of funny moments, charm and charecters that you both loved (Ozzy) any hated (Kelly), this show has none of that.

The only thing really worth even tuning in for is to see what Jessisa will do to make us shake our heads and say "what a spoiled, little, helpless, empty headed, gastronimically challenged b*tch this chick is". That and hoping that maybe one episode will have her doing a pole dance or something.

Nick isnt even really a sympathetic charecter either. Although I suppose he should be given some brotherly love kudos for trying to make sure that his brother - another washed-up boybander - gets as much free screen time as humanly possible. Youd think that they were siamese twins or something. He is in just about every scene.

I sense absolutely no chemistry with these two and it seems like the typical old-fashioned publicity machine marriage made in a boardroom.

Pretty soon we will be hearing about the divorce to fuel the last embers of the fire clinging to life - then Jessica will likely bust out in X-tina Aguillara fashion and become a "woman" and actually go the next step beyond just showing a little cleavage.

But we can only hope that they both simply just fade and disappear into the night - never to be heard from again until its time for a "where are they now" segment for them on VH-1.
    Last edited by Daddio; 09-23-2003 at 11:20 AM.

Okay so Jess is Stuck on Stupid for the most part. I actually enjoy watching the show just to see how one can make a scene outof their own stupidity.. I'll say it does have comedy. I enjoy laughing at the stupid things that she does and the wise @$$ cracks that Nick got to say. In allot of odd and very strange sense they kinda belong together. Jessica does her part of let lose fun, childish, and stupid stuff and Nick does his by keeping both of their heads on their shoulders..from what I've seen I don't even think it's an easy job. But then again they are compatable like an oxymoron.

Next episode, Jessica will say the following:
    I'm bored.
    I got to pee.
    "Burp".
    Is salmon a fish or a color?--I'm confused.
    I want to ...
    I don't want to ...
    Ouch.
    Agh.
    Nick, I don't want you to...
    I don't know how.
    I'm tired.
    I learned how to tear of a paper towel from the, uh, the roll thing.

Metallica Fanatic breathless4975's Avatar
    I like this show because I like watching bubble-brained people like Jessica make fools of themselves. She is a real airhead. I can't believe the things she comes up with sometimes, like the chicken by the sea comments. What a moron!
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

The most thoroughly wasted of all days is that on which one has not laughed.

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

Quote Originally Posted by breathless4975
    I like this show because I like watching bubble-brained people like Jessica make fools of themselves. She is a real airhead. I can't believe the things she comes up with sometimes, like the chicken by the sea comments. What a moron!
    Most definetly, I too wonder sometimes where is she getting all this?... I'm kinda like do u actually think sometimes before you ask questions and most of the time its something so stupid, its freakin' commen sense.. But hey I enjoy laughing it's all comedy to me.

+ Reply to Thread