+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Making the Band 2

oh this season seems to suck alot.
    but my familty loves it.
    but they always seem to focus on Sara and Dylan.
    what is up with that?

PSi
    Because they haven't really focused on them much the first two seasons.

Plus with this season, they're foreshadowing how each member could be the downfall.
    Dylan- doing other things.
    Babs- not caring about anyone else
    Ness- kissing up to puffy
    Chopper- ego
    Sara- doesn't try to include herself, wants to go solo
    Fred- seems to want to leave.

So with the hinting that they'll breakup bascially justifies all the random foreshadowing they had.
    The frist CD had like 2 good songs and the snippets from the new one doesn't sound too good either.
    i guess we'll find out next week....

It looks like a couple of them are going to get kicked out of Da Band.

Any predictions?

I think that Dylan will be one.

Wheatfield, NY (outside of Niagara Falls)
    Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    It looks like a couple of them are going to get kicked out of Da Band.

Any predictions?

I think that Dylan will be one.
    I agree, there is no way Dylan WON'T be kicked out. He has so many meetings with his lawyer, parole officer, can't leave the state etc... he has missed so many concerts, and that's money to P. Diddy!

Its hard to say who else will get kicked out, because of MTV's wonderful way of editing. Chopper has let the fame get to his head and did alot of shady things, but fans seem to like him so I doubt P. Diddy will get rid of him. Fred... they hardly show him, so who knows. Babs stirs up alot of controversy, Sara's husband is very controlling and has made it known that he wants Sara to go solo... I think the only safe one is Ness.

That said, I don't like their music and I think they are all a bunch of wackos, but it made for some entertaining tv.

PittGrrl04,
    I would get rid of Chopper or Babs but, because of Sara and her husband's conflicts with the group, it might be her. I hope it isn't because I like the quality of her voice and she doesn't act like a 10 year old.

From the previews, looks like Puff says to hell with the entire group. Of course I think Dylan get's the royal boot beforehand.

Dylan made excuses not to perform with the band however, he missed 6 appts with his P.O. It seems that he is screwing both.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    PittGrrl04,
    I would get rid of Chopper or Babs but, because of Sara and her husband's conflicts with the group, it might be her. I hope it isn't because I like the quality of her voice and she doesn't act like a 10 year old.
    I'd get rid of the whole group. Oh wait I guess that would kinda blow the show.

Quote Originally Posted by geekgirl
    I'd get rid of the whole group. Oh wait I guess that would kinda blow the show.
    Well, you never know. They can do a whole season of picking them off one by one the way it is done on the other shows. It's amazing how some of them have mixed in with so many types of people and situations and were still so immature.

Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl
    From the previews, looks like Puff says to hell with the entire group. Of course I think Dylan get's the royal boot beforehand.
    The whole band seems to be in the risk of losing their careers.
    I wonder if this was like some kind of experiment, or were/is there going to be more episodes and he fired them which some how fits with the season finale all the other shows are having

+ Reply to Thread