+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Making the Band 2

[QUOTE=Puff had told them that he was going to get them on the bad boys 2 sound track, since that obviously didnt happen do you think that is a big hint that they never ended up finishing their songs?[/QUOTE]

actually, they are on the Bad Boys II soundtrack. It's called "Why"

PSi
    If the band were really shut down, then they wouldn't be on the BB2 soundtrack. i mean, the season was taped months ago and the sdtrk came out a few weeks ago.
    Plus, they are called 'da band' ...if you listen to the lyircs of the main theme closely, Ness goes D-A-B-A-N-D ...d'oh.

FORT Fan
    Just caught up on this show with one of MTV's marathons...

Fred and Ness fight like a couple of girls. Did either of them even get a good shot in? LOL

And Puffy actually had something going there when he was about to call them the Delinquents...why did he have to change it to Da Band?!

And also, some of you might not like hearing this, but Sarah does absolutely nothing for this group. She's a good singer, but she has no sense of what tone it takes to sing hip hop choruses. Puffy had a good point earlier when he said they got no hit records cause they got no choruses. That's Sarah's fault. If Puffy could've brought back anyone, I would've liked to seen him bring back Walter. JMO

FORT Newbie
    "Da Band" is the worst name to choose. How boring! I was hoping for "Six Figures. It was so funny when Puff called them "The Delinquents"

Actually, Fred got in quite a few good hits in "round 3". And looked like he was a minute shy of KILLING Ness in the living room...I was surprised he was able to hold it down like that!

As for Sarah, I think she's a good singer and all but she just doesn't fit in with the group. These are some GHETTO folks. I wonder why Puff decided on her...I'm sure that there were plenty of female singers who auditioned and would have fit in better with the group as a whole. But on that note, I also wonder why Puff chose such a GHETTO group of people to begin with

well maybe sarah won't last. but diddy should have known about her abilities and chosen someone else more suited. maybe that chick with the braids and guitar ;-)

FORT Newbie
    OMG, did anyone catch Sara's ghetto pimp daddy husband???? He acts just like a pimp, the way he talks to her, he is so ignorant! I hope at some point she drops this fool even though unfortunately she's got all those kids by him. Still, he seems more interested in just pimping her instead of really being her support. I cringed when he said, "why you always pushing my buttons?" He reminded me of Ike Turner!

If they don't hurry up and get those kids some skin treatment, I swear I won't be able to keep watching.... Okay, maybe I will, but still, their skin looks AWFUL!

KevinColley#16 BST!!!!!!! Clayalltheway49's Avatar
    I Personally think that this MTB 2 sucks.....I perfer the MTB 1 with O-TOWN
    LETS GO ISLANDERS AND SOUNDTIGERS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by moody
    I can't believe Fred fell asleep sucking his thumb while Diddy was talking.
    I know!!! My dad was like "yeah, that's real smart to go to sleep when your boss is talking to you!"
    all that shimmers in this world is sure to fade

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    God, everyone acts so ghetto....I do like Babs and Sarah though. Sarah's husband is scary. He keeps yelling at her...what the hell does he do? Sheesh...Almost like she's only good for the fame she might get...
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

I can't wait for the new upcoming episode in which Dylan goes nuts. It's interesting. I'm starting to wish Sarah and Babs didn't make the group along with Dylan. A three person group would be more effect anyway.
    Indeed.

+ Reply to Thread