+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Making the Band 2

I'm downloading the song as we speak. I'm happy to know that Chopper wasn't kicked out of the group for any particular reason.
    Indeed.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordan
    I'm downloading the song as we speak. I'm happy to know that Chopper wasn't kicked out of the group for any particular reason.
    You listen to the song yet? I read on another message board that Sarah may have left the group (and this next week's episode seems to be centered around her not fitting in)...I don't usually buy into internet rumors, but there could be some truth to this...

After listening to the song again, that does NOT sound like Sarah singing...if that's really her, somehow on recording, her voice has a very different tone...when I first heard it, I was like "wow that voice really resembles Faith Evans" who concidentally is another Bad Boy artist.

Does anyone own a copy of the soundtrack? Could you please look inside the liner notes and see if there is a writing credit to "Why" for Sarah Stokes? I'm curious.

Gah. Everytime I download a "Why" by "Da Band" it turns out to be "Shake Ya Tailfeather" by Nelly, Murphy Lee, and P. Diddy. This is getting annoying. I'll never understand why people rename files

Also, about Sara, I think it's because some of the 'rappers' in the group begin to openly say that she gets it easier or something and then she just snaps. I don't think she leaves because I remember seeing a shot where P. Diddy goes "Welcome to the newest sensation on Bad Boy," and he points to the entire group standing against the wall.

Speaking of things I've seen in the season preview and can't wait to happen, Fred and Ness get into a REAL fist fight in the stairway and I'm tired of waiting.
    Indeed.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordan
    Gah. Everytime I download a "Why" by "Da Band" it turns out to be "Shake Ya Tailfeather" by Nelly, Murphy Lee, and P. Diddy. This is getting annoying. I'll never understand why people rename files

Also, about Sara, I think it's because some of the 'rappers' in the group begin to openly say that she gets it easier or something and then she just snaps. I don't think she leaves because I remember seeing a shot where P. Diddy goes "Welcome to the newest sensation on Bad Boy," and he points to the entire group standing against the wall.

Speaking of things I've seen in the season preview and can't wait to happen, Fred and Ness get into a REAL fist fight in the stairway and I'm tired of waiting.
    Haha...that happened to me too. The record labels put out the fake MP3s through the file sharing programs to discourage downloaders and to promote their singles. Send me a PM with your email address and I'll send you the MP3.

Whether Sara left the group, that still doesn't sound like her on "Why." From what we've seen on the show, she likes to sing in a deeper voice and the singer on this record is singing in a much higher key than we've ever heard from her...it could be her just showing off her range...but I'm skeptical.

There hasn't been any hints that someone leaves the group...but, I think Sarah is the most likely. She has a husband and kids, and just seems to have nothing in common with the others. Also, she has the least to gain out of this group...basically all she is doing is singing the hook for mediocre rappers.

FORT Fan
    Forget about what I said before...guess that really is Sarah on the record. We saw that she started switching up her style on the show today...good thing...I was worried how she would blend in with the hip hop voices.

Anyone catch the new episode? I really enjoyed this one...anytime there is more of Sarah and less of Ness, it's a good thing.

sarah is so much more interesting than the other rappers, except Fred. I really like how he encourages her, didn't see Ness (the captain) helping her out.

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    , moody!

I entirely agree with you. I would much rather see Sara on TV than most of the other rappers.

Quote Originally Posted by boredouttamind
    , moody!

I entirely agree with you. I would much rather see Sara on TV than most of the other rappers.

thanks for the welcome boredouttamind!

Moody
    Sara is my favorite.
    I'm glad P. Diddy is giving them a taste of the "good life", but balances that with a reality check every now and then.

Sarah seems to be the only one who does what she's told without whining and getting into a fistfight. Walking to Brooklyn to get a cheesecake, sleeping 6 people to a room for ONE week. They started off with a diva attitude and I'm sure there's more bitching to come. I hope Diddy goes on to give them hell throughout. Make them do random pushups and chores around the house.

But of the rappers I like Fred. He's so cute when he's sucking on his thumb writing music or just thinking.

+ Reply to Thread