+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213

Thread: Making the Band 2

I'm sure Puffy did some cruddy Berry Gordy type of sh*% to them,but they also have to take responsibility....Fred seems like a little boy still;he is acting like a victim. He should have been smart enough to figure out how to work the system instead of letting it work him.

Can't take a good day without a bad one
    Don't feel just to smile until I had one
    Where did I learn?
    I make a fuss about a little thing
    The rhyme is losing to the riddling

Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    Thanks for the link BigBaddGirl.

Oh, sh*%. there's nothing like lack of gratitude when you start from nothing and get somewhere you most likely would not have without their help.

I liked the grittiness of his voice but, he needs to open his eyes and see reality.

No problem. Fred came off really stupid to me in the interview because it was their own fault that they didn't take advantage of the situation that was presented to them. Also, if his contract was so sh*tty, that's their own fault too because Sara wanted to get a lawyer to look over it at first and the rest of the members were giving her a hard time about "holding up their paper." Idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl
    ...... Also, if his contract was so sh*tty, that's their own fault too because Sara wanted to get a lawyer to look over it at first and the rest of the members were giving her a hard time about "holding up their paper." Idiots.
    That's right. I remember that now. Fred has a unique voice and he's a good fighter. That's about it.

Sara was my favourite too, both personality wise and vocally. I wondered why she didn't try out for something like AI where she could have had a shot at a solo career. I really liked her voice. But I guess she might have had problems if she had to try to sing songs that wasn't her style on AI theme nights.

As for the rest, watching the show alienated a lot of viewers from the band. I think it was a bad idea if all P Diddy wanted from this was publicity. Not only did it make the band seem like a joke, it made P Diddy and his record seem kind of silly too (just my opinion). Do they really put all their artists through boot camp doing jumping jacks, and make them walk to Brooklyn to get The King a cheesecake? I don't think so... And it didn't really humble them either. It made good tv, just seemed a little excessive.

I kind of tuned out after awhile because a lot of the show seems to be about bickering. It got old fast... but I'd like to see Sara with a solo in the future.
    "Just kiss my toes and I'll be happy." - Dex

I heard that Sara got a movie role..maybe I read it in this thread....

Good Luck to you,Sara..the rest of them can kiss my booty....

Can't take a good day without a bad one
    Don't feel just to smile until I had one
    Where did I learn?
    I make a fuss about a little thing
    The rhyme is losing to the riddling

Premium Member
    http://mtvshop.mtv.com/product.aspx?...search_store=4

Oh no they didn't. Who wants to watch that again?!

The best you can do is to fake it
    Sometimes you canít make it on your own

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213