+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Making the Band 2

Quote Originally Posted by shrtsh1t
    What happened on the season finale?

The finale is tonight so you didn't miss it.

Thanks bigg badd girl! I was just going to ask about that!

i did not expect that ending. i thought he was only going to "eliminate" one other person after Fred(i think it was him) left.

i did not know he was going to only keep two. Sara was my favourite, it's just that i thought it was going to be a hip-hop band. She is a singer, and the rest are rappers. There is no hip hop in that crap........

So, she would be better as a solo singer.
    the rest, i was glad to two hard working people stay til the end

I had a feeling he was going to keep Ness but was surprised that he kept Babs and got rid of Sara. I expected Choppa because he had become way too arrogant and like he said himself, his immaturity was a downfall.

Fred could have handled his part better than that. I was ticked off at how he just said he wasn't coming back and basically f*uck it. That wasn't a good way to handle that considering he still wants a career in the industry. I can see Ness and Babs working out as the new Bonnie & Clyde.

i didn't get to "watch" it, i had to listen through a friend's phone (pathetic, i know, i need to buckle-down and get cable). but from what i've seen i was glad he disbanded the group (Dylan, Chopper, and Fred needed to go). i expected he would keep Ness...but Babs i found her too belligerent and just plain ghetto half the time. i do admit though that she is a hard-worker. Sara needed to go b/c she seemed incapable of focusing on the-task-at-hand...she never put her husband in check either, regarding his level of involvement in her career. i think puffy realized she was more hassle than she was worth (given her talent level). i just don't think she can make it as a soloist.

My heart dropped when he dismantled the band. I felt horrible for them, though I don't like them nor their music.

And Ness and Babs as the new Bonnie and Clyde, wtf?

YEa, not really impressed by Ness and Babs.. Sara was definitely my favorite, and the rest were somewhere below those 3.. *shrug* I can see why he dismantled it.. I think Puff should have picked different people to begin with.. I didn't agree with most of the picks.. I can't remember the names, except Mysterious, but her and a few others were really cool, and he just dropped them.... I think Sara might make it if she can get in her game, but as of now, with her husband and the kids and not handling those thigns properly, she won't be able to.. so I think thats about it for Da Band and its members... It's really too bad they didn't talk to Mary until so late.. She had some really inspirational words, and I like her alot as an artist and what I see as a person and growth as that person she is.. oh well.. kind of a sad/strange ending I think.. lol
    Big Brother 16: The Alliance - Come See the Fun in the Big Brother Forum!

I don't understand these people. The ones who need it the most are the ones who slack off and don't show up. He was right to dismantle the band but it should have been done a long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by breeze
    i expected he would keep Ness...but Babs i found her too belligerent and just plain ghetto half the time.
    I think Babs is ghetto full-time. She doesn't even take lunch breaks from being ghetto...it was entertaining though!

I liked Sara the most and I was really suprised that Diddy didn't keep her around. I can understand that she needed to get her husband in check (Ike Turner,anyone?)and she had trouble sticking up for herself,but I think she is a beautiful and talented woman. I am sorry that I won't see her on TV anymore.

Ultimately, Da Band needed to be dismantled. I couldn't see that group working together for much longer. There was too much animosity and the egos were getting out of control. We'll see if Diddy's plan to make Babs and Ness the new Bonnie and Clyde will work out,but I doubt it.

Can't take a good day without a bad one
    Don't feel just to smile until I had one
    Where did I learn?
    I make a fuss about a little thing
    The rhyme is losing to the riddling

Premium Member
    I just watched a rerun of the finale, Ghetto Babs was cracking me up. I love that part where Puff pulls her aside at the party to ask about Dylan. She told him he'd left at 4AM and hadn't been seen in days (I think) then it cuts to her saying "Puffy was like WORD, and I said YUP". huh?

+ Reply to Thread