+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Making the Band 2

Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    PittGrrl04,
    I would get rid of Chopper or Babs but, because of Sara and her husband's conflicts with the group, it might be her. I hope it isn't because I like the quality of her voice and she doesn't act like a 10 year old.
    I like Babs and Sara! Sara is beautiful and Babs cracks me up because she is hella ghetto!! ( Ghetto Superstar,That is what you are,)I like Ness too,but Dylan,Chopper,and Fred have got to go!! From the previews,it looks like the whole thing is over.And they keep saying series
    finale,not season finale. I wonder how this show does in the ratings for MTV.

Can't take a good day without a bad one
    Don't feel just to smile until I had one
    Where did I learn?
    I make a fuss about a little thing
    The rhyme is losing to the riddling

I think that they say "Series Finale" at the end of EVERY season. And I know that the first good seasons got pretty good ratings, but I don't know about this one.
    Shows I'm Watching: The Real World/Road Rules Challenge: Battle of the Sexes 2, Survivor: Vanuatu, The Apprentice 2, The Real World: Philidelphia

looking at the site, mostly wondering where the episode last night was... it says Season finale.. sooo, there may be hope.. you know they are goign to make it look like he is destorying everyones dreams because lets face it, we love to see people screw up.. lol.. I am guessing Da Band is done because of legal issues with Dylon... but that doesn't mean he is done with them..
    Big Brother 16: The Alliance - Come See the Fun in the Big Brother Forum!

FORT Newbie
    hey does any one know what happened last night? why did the season finale not come on as scheduled? whats up did something happen or was it just rescheduled?

Quote Originally Posted by kiddheaven
    hey does any one know what happened last night? why did the season finale not come on as scheduled? whats up did something happen or was it just rescheduled?

I guess they are going to show it next week.

Question, does anybody else remember during I believe to be the second episode of this season while they were having one of their board meetings, Diddy was on the phone I guess with his lawyer trying to find a loop hole in the contracts? I remember Diddy saying something about there being no rush because he wasn't kicking anybody out that day. At the time, I thought he was about to kick Dylan out of the group but maybe he has his legal people finding something in the contracts that will allow him to get rid of the entire band.

I like Sara because she's a cutey and she can sing. Babs is just another dummy. Chopper thinks he's hot when he is NOT! Fred needs to stop sucking his thumb-seriously! Ness is okay and Dylan is just so immature, it's not even funny. I think Sara and Ness should go solo and the rest should go home.
    I have learned that gifts don't always come wrapped and treasures aren't always buried.
    - Bob Perks

Premium Member
    MTV is showing the next to last episode now, I'm just now saying it. They're saying the finale is this Thursday at 10. I gotta say, it looks grim for "Da Band".

I never liked that name Da Band. It doesn't seem like there was much thought put into it.
    I have learned that gifts don't always come wrapped and treasures aren't always buried.
    - Bob Perks

I hope they named it Da Band to capitalize on the TV notariety(sp?) of the television show.

Can't take a good day without a bad one
    Don't feel just to smile until I had one
    Where did I learn?
    I make a fuss about a little thing
    The rhyme is losing to the riddling

What happened on the season finale?

+ Reply to Thread