• 2 Post By woodiedog
  • 1 Post By momrek06
  • 1 Post By woodiedog
  • 1 Post By combatcutie
  • 1 Post By kitaa

Thread: Floribama Shore (MTV)

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Floribama Shore (MTV)

Okay, I'm the last person that I would've thought would be drawn to this show, but thinking that it will probably become another "Jersey Shore" --- with that same kind of infamous notoriety, I thought that I should, at least, check it out. And to my surprise -- I really enjoyed the first episode. So far, the show seems more like 'Real World' than 'Jersey Shore,' and I always enjoyed 'Real World.' Sooo, I'm in!

Here's a link to the show's website:
    MTV Floribama Shore | Season 1 Episodes (TV Series) | MTV
    momrek06 and kitaa like this.

Re: Floribama Shore (MTV)

Iím watching too. There are two guys who said they were homeless for a while. I was so sad to hear that. They seem so sweet and kind. I hate to think theyíve had a tough life.
    momrek06 and Imperfect1 like this.

I have seen all the ads for this show ďad nauseamĒ while watching Teen Mom.......hmmm!

Interesting that you guys like it......maybe I will tune it in!!!
    woodiedog likes this.
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    I have seen all the ads for this show ďad nauseamĒ while watching Teen Mom.......hmmm!

Interesting that you guys like it......maybe I will tune it in!!!
    Iím not quite sure I like it yet. The bar scenes where alcohol-infused patrons go at each other is vile, so I donít watch those parts. I wish MTV would spend less/no time on that.
    Imperfect1 likes this.

These kids! My heart does go out to them.
    Nisha got dumped by her barrel chested freedom fighter. He thinks sheís not ready for a relationship, because she talks to her ex. He might be right about that, but he dumped her in all the wrong ways.

The blonde guy who is from South Carolina lost his grandfather. It was so sad and he went home. His grandmother was such a sweetie. I am glad he loves his family so much.

Again, the excess drinking leads to all kinds of bad behavior, at which I cringe. Hopefully in a few years this group will be more responsible.

Okay, itís over, and the Kids won me over! What a great bunch. I liked floribama, so much more than other mtv shows.
    Recommended!

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

When I first turned it on, I didn't care for it. But as the season went on, I started to like it. The cast grew on me especially Jerimah and Gus. They are really down to earth and caring. I hope they have a second season.
    woodiedog likes this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie View Post
    I hope they have a second season.
    I believe I heard on another forum that it was renewed for a second season. I skimmed through most of it after the first two episodes because it just wasn't holding my interest.

In my opinion, WAY too much time was spent on cast members I didn't care for, and I didn't feel like much happened at all. Woodiedog is much nicer than I am because I had next to no sympathy for many of them, particularly Nilsa and Aimee. Aimee's quick turns to violent behavior was out of control in my opinion, and EVERYONE ELSE was made to apologize to her? Insanity.

I probably won't be on board for season 2, but it sounds like you guys liked it!
    woodiedog likes this.

+ Reply to Thread