+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 41 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Real World/Road Rules

FORT Fogey

Real World/Road Rules

Anyone here watch MTV's new seasons of the Real World or Road Rules? I'd like to chat about it, etc.

-Rach

I don't like this seasons Real World so far. Its just boring. maybe it will get better.
    I don't want the ocean in my seashell. I just want a boyfriend with a brain cell. Stretch Princess

FORT Regular
    I agree. Real World Las Vegas was tiring with the whole Trishelle loves Steven and Irulan loves Alton stories. The show lost all it's originality when all they focus on is the roomates love lives. Hope RW Paris will beinteresting.

I actually like this Paris season. I thought it was so funny when Ace got frustrated with that French driver. I can definitely see Chris a.k.a. CT hooking up with Chistina. But, I guess next week Mallory and Ace are gonna kiss. Wait...what about Leah??

FORT Fogey
    I got bored with Real World after the Chicago season... It's getting so dated that they're going back to the foreign format and I predict another London season.

I have been watching Road Rules though, and it looks entertaining so far... They took a cue from all the new reality shows and are voting people off, so that should be entertaining (They're supposed to vote off three people this season - I predict Abram will be first to go...). I assume they're replacing them like they did on Campus Crawl...

Real World London

I loved the London season. I don't understand why everyone else hated it! I had always hoped they'd go back to Europe, so I'm very excited about Paris. However, I wish there were more Europeans to make it interesting. I heard a rumor that they were going to have a French roommate, but the French boycotted the show. I don't know if that's true.

Re: Real World London

Originally posted by bwolpert
    I loved the London season. I don't understand why everyone else hated it!
    You're not alone. I loved it, too. It may have been too laid back for most people, not enough fighting and sex. I hated Las Vegas. The relationships were all so messed up. I could never understand what was going on between Alton and Irulan or Steven and Trishelle. Too confusing.

Paris seems pretty good to me, so far. Ace, Chris, Simon, and Christina all seem like good fun people. Mallory I'm not sure of. Adam and Leah seem like they'll be instigators throughout the season. It's very strange seeing Chris on tv. He's from Boston like me. I don't notice the Boston accent in everyday life, but when I see it on screen.. man we sound like idiots at times.

"You better shut your mouth when you're talkin' to me!"

Butt Biting

Maybe this shows how uncool I am, but I have to ask. Is "butt biting" a normal thing? Do any of you do that?
    "You better shut your mouth when you're talkin' to me!"

Yeah...I did not know what to think of that Leah thing...Her and her friend talked about the biting like it was something normal and something they did frequently and I was like, "Uhh...no?"

I've liked Paris so far. Better than Las Vegas...But anything has to be better than Las Vegas. I just could not watch that season....It just seemed to scripted and too much relationship drama from what I saw...

I don't really care for Leah...And Mallory I thought I liked at first but I found her tiresome in the last episode with her drinking then calling her mother and saying all that stuff in the confessional.

I like Ace, CT, and Simon. Christina...her egg thing was a little odd...But she's my favorite girl in the house.

And Adam...Lol...I just like to laugh at him.

I think Paris is really good.... I'm getting slightly addicted...I love Ace and Simon...like Mallory and Adam....but Leah, Christina and CT are just not my cup of tea, but all in all it makes for interesting episodes. I think I was the only mean person who didnt feel bad for Leah when she got the truth thrown in her face from Adam....heartless I know hehe. Anyhow I think thier house is really really cool. but whats the deal with the previews for next week? I mean Tina getting all pissed over peanut butter?
    D-R-A-M-A Q-O-U-E-E-N!!! but then I should have known that after the whole "how to make my egg" ordeal. Ace is a riot and I think he and Mal would be good for one another. Simon seems sweet and pretty inteligent...wonder what scandel they will dig up about him..b/c you KNOW they will...they do about everyone...he seems to be the only one still looking nice in the house w/out some stain on his image. I guess we shall see!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 41 1234567891011 ... LastLast