+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 41 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Real World/Road Rules

Yeah, I really miss Donnel's whining and excuses on Road Rules. It sounds like he still never takes responsibilty for his actions even when there is physical proof

FORT Newbie
    thank god Donnel left! I couldnt stand him... saying one thing in FRONT of a person (cara) and then saying another to other people. I hate people who talk crap and aren't "real". anyways.. What do yall think of Jeremy? He's a hot lad aint he?

I think Tina needs to just get over her issues with Mary-Beth. Mary-Beth has done nothing to her. Why the hate?

Tina needs way too much attention and I think she targeted Mary Beth as the one who would take that attention away.

Well, I don't watch Real World, but they are filming in my area here in SD. I figured you fans would like to know that one of the current members was arrested last night in San Diego for assaulting members of the US Marine Corps. Great people these reality shows get...hehe.

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/m...realworld.html
    I hope life isn't a big joke, because I don't get it.

CT is an idiot! Christina needs a shower. Leah needs her mouth stapled shut. And Mallory needs a clue. How awful it must be to go into work everyday from 2-5pm. What does she plan on doing when she gets out of college? Hang out with Ace at the bar? And if she knew her Aunt and cousin were coming into town why couldn't she ask Brice if she could have some time off? I don't think I've known people this clueless/helpless even at 19.

Some people are clueless. I worked little summer jobs since I was young. At 16 I got my working papers (my decision) and have been working ever since, (even while attending school). Moody, it just goes to show you how some people on "reality" shows are clueless to the "real world" (no pun intended).

What a bunch of fortunate brats this season! A trip through Europe? And what are the guys doing sitting in the hotel room playing cards? They could do that at home!!
    "You better shut your mouth when you're talkin' to me!"

I almost forgot. Does anybody else love it when Simon says "hice"? He said it a lot in this last episode. Reminds me of the spoofs SNL did in the early Real World years. I believe Mike Myers was playing Dom, from Los Angeles and he kept saying things like "hice" and "I'm from Dooblin".
    "You better shut your mouth when you're talkin' to me!"

+ Reply to Thread