+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 41 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Real World/Road Rules

After last nights show (I'm not a regualr watcher of Real World, but I watch when I can), I feel a bit sorry for CT. Maybe he'll turn out to be a lying bastard, but I did feel a bit sorry for him.

As for Leah, what a brat!! (and yes, I'm being nice there) If you hold grudges, you'll soon find yourself miserable and alone, because you will eventually have a grudge against everyone........maybe that's why she is so miserable....

Quote Originally Posted by TrumpetBoy2005
    I'm not exactly sad to see Cara go, but I'm sad because Donnel is still there.

What do you guys think of Tina? I don't really like her that much. Like she said, she has a strong personality.

I have a question about the award and new roadies: This is my first season I've watched. What happens if the roadies fail their second to last mission, vote someone off, and a new roadie comes in. They pass their final mission. Does the new roadie get the reward prize as well? I don't think it would be quite fair if they did.
    Road Rules is still experitmenting with the whole voting off process so it is very tough to say what can happen, I think they are just making it up as they go along..

Quote Originally Posted by WyldeChylde77
    After last nights show (I'm not a regualr watcher of Real World, but I watch when I can), I feel a bit sorry for CT. Maybe he'll turn out to be a lying bastard, but I did feel a bit sorry for him.

As for Leah, what a brat!! (and yes, I'm being nice there) If you hold grudges, you'll soon find yourself miserable and alone, because you will eventually have a grudge against everyone........maybe that's why she is so miserable....
    CT is a strange cat... He seems cool one week but then like such an the next... I don't know about him... Anyone know if Simon is still on the show, he used to get SO much screen time that now I miss him...

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Trick
    CT is a strange cat... He seems cool one week but then like such an the next... I don't know about him... Anyone know if Simon is still on the show, he used to get SO much screen time that now I miss him...

who's simon

i guess simon's like the 5th beetle.he left just before the drama

I have a feeling Simon and Mallory will end up in bed together after a drunken party.

They seem REALLY close. And I remember her kissing him on the lips when they were drunk the one night Leah's brother was there.
    Indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by bwolpert
    Welcome palmer62! Yes, I totally agree about Mallory's drinking. It's very scary to see someone drink so much! She acts like it doesn't affect her but it definitely does! She loses all inhibitions when she drinks, which can be very dangerous. Plus, what's with all those glasses with spoons in them that she uses to take her "medicine"? I'm thinking she probably has an ulcer from drinking too much.
    why is she drinking at 19 anyways?she's on her way to becoming an alcoholic at 21 i hope they have free aa meetings in france,because she needs them

i like adam, but the guy needs to slow down a bit.the way he's going he's going bring home more that just memories from this adventure

Quote Originally Posted by Jordan
    I have a feeling Simon and Mallory will end up in bed together after a drunken party.

They seem REALLY close. And I remember her kissing him on the lips when they were drunk the one night Leah's brother was there.
    he's gay though. well... i guess it could happen haha after enough drinks.

i LOVE chris from road rules!!! looks good

+ Reply to Thread