+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 41 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Real World/Road Rules

FORT Fogey
    I find myself doing that A LOT, but to different people.

-Rach

Any fans of MTV's "Made" or "True Life"? I love those shows.
    "You better shut your mouth when you're talkin' to me!"

When I see either Made or True Life on, I watch them.

I usually root for the person who is trying to get made. The one exception was the girl who was running for president at her school. She was snooty, ungrateful, and I don't believe she cared. I was glad that she didn't win.

I am a HUGE fan of The Real World and Road Rules...but this new Paris season of The Real World just isn't doin it for me. The only person I half way like is Mallory. This season is just so boring to me. I think the Las Vegas season was the best I have seen so far. I got really attached to the cast members from last season....and yes, the whole thing between Steven and Trishelle did get pretty annoying, but i seems like much more dramatic things happened during the Las Vegas season compared to this Paris season.

I am actually really liking this season of Road Rules! I loved last season, but I'm starting to think that maybe I like this season better. I love Christena...she's so nice and great.....I was also mad that Abram got voted off! I felt bad for him....everyone picked on him and I don't blame him for trying to kick Donnell's ass! That guy is just plain annoying sometimes! I can't wait to see what happens on the next episode!
    Dan Wells is so GORGEOUS!

Carrie Underwood AI4! TrumpetBoy2005's Avatar

Road Rules

Quote Originally Posted by I_luv_DanWells
    That guy [Donnel] is just plain annoying sometimes! I can't wait to see what happens on the next episode!
    I totally agree. I can't wait to see what happens this episode. I would vote off Donnel the first chance I got - I can't stand his personality.

One second, he's Cara's best friend. The next second, he's talking a whole lot of trash behind her back. It's terrible. I can't stand him and he did fail the mission, so he should get voted off.

Although Cara seems a little high matience, she seems to be pulling her weight, and she doesn't need as much encouragement as Donnel does.

I have a feeling she's off though - someone would have to change their vote - I don't think Dave is going to make it a tie. If that is the case, the previews were a bit misleading..lol.

I'll guess I'll find out who pretty soon. This vote makes the show a lot more interesting.

Road Rules

I'm not exactly sad to see Cara go, but I'm sad because Donnel is still there.

What do you guys think of Tina? I don't really like her that much. Like she said, she has a strong personality.

I have a question about the award and new roadies: This is my first season I've watched. What happens if the roadies fail their second to last mission, vote someone off, and a new roadie comes in. They pass their final mission. Does the new roadie get the reward prize as well? I don't think it would be quite fair if they did.

Donnell did show any doubters in the viewing audience, how much he lied to and manipulated Cara (his good friend).

Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    Donnell did show any doubters in the viewing audience, how much he lied to and manipulated Cara (his good friend).

It's terrible - I just can't stand his personality.

hello everyone.i am new to the fort.well in my opinion,mallory seems a bit ditzy with her drinking and stuff.she says she's a virgin, but sometimes you wonder if she's really is still one.i bet if she gets drunk enough,she give it up to the first guy she finds attractive.does the name pascule ring any bells.oh well it was nice to post this reply.

Welcome palmer62

Quote Originally Posted by palmer62
    hello everyone.i am new to the fort.well in my opinion,mallory seems a bit ditzy with her drinking and stuff.she says she's a virgin, but sometimes you wonder if she's really is still one.i bet if she gets drunk enough,she give it up to the first guy she finds attractive.does the name pascule ring any bells.oh well it was nice to post this reply.
    Welcome palmer62! Yes, I totally agree about Mallory's drinking. It's very scary to see someone drink so much! She acts like it doesn't affect her but it definitely does! She loses all inhibitions when she drinks, which can be very dangerous. Plus, what's with all those glasses with spoons in them that she uses to take her "medicine"? I'm thinking she probably has an ulcer from drinking too much.

+ Reply to Thread