+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Real World/Road Rules

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    I'm catching it here and there, just not devoted. The guys this season all seem kind of dorky to me. I don't even feel a draw towards Ace, and the girls seem to.
    ~*~ Maji *~

goddess-glow
    It was JUST WRONG that C.T. pretended that he was the one that sent those tulips to Leah It was classic! I felt so bad for the girls who totally fell for it.

And Road Rules... Did anyone feel that Donell should've been kicked off too? After all, he was the one that pushed Abe's buttons in such a way that it warranted a serious ass whoopin..

FORT Fogey
    I thought Abe went a bit too far, but I'm a bit "torn" I guess between the whole fight thing.

As far as CT's lie- WHAT WERE YOU THINKING? I mean, did he honestly think they weren't going to find out?

-Rach

Abe may have been wrong when he beat Donnell, but I enjoyed it! Donnell was so mean to Abe. Cara and Mary Beth were also really mean to him too. Now that Abe's gone, I hate everyone except Dave and Christina. I wish Donnell was kicked off too. He likes pushing people's buttons. Plus, he beats his girlfriend.

I don't understand how people could think that Donnel would need to go home because he 'provoked' Abe. If Abe was a mature man he would realize that he could just fight back with words. I'm actually surprised Donnel didn't do Abe like he did his girlfriend, Erin, after Abe made the remark about cornbread.

In my opinion, the only reason Donnel deserved to get beat up was because he beat on his girlfriend and I don't think that anyone on the show knew about that.

Also, on the subject of the Real World: I don't really like this year's cast too much. I like Adam, Ace and Christina, but that's about it. I think that Leah is a VERY bitchy person (or at least that's how the editing and her confessionals are making her out to be). I dislike how she always talks about CT whenever he's not around the house and calling him trailer trash and stuff. I'm glad Ace likes Mallory more than here.

And finally, CT's lie was just horrific. I think he's a complete and utter idiot who telling the girls he was sorry because he didn't want someone from home to email Leah and tell them it was from him. If I were him I'd say "I'm not sure who sent those tulips to you guys because I've asked my family and I don't remember if I told them to," or something to that effect.

I hope there's some eventual interaction between the Real World and Road Rules like we had with the Real World Las Vegas and Road Rules Campus Crawl. These casts could provide for a very interesting meeting.

P.S: Cara, Mary Beth and Christena are really cute. They're perhaps the cutest three girls for Road Rules that I've ever seen...well, besides Campus Crawl. Sarah was fantastic.

FORT Newbie
    The house on the show isn't at all in Paris, it's in a suburb, which is it's own town called "Le Visinet." I lived in the next town some years ago. I also remember the house, that village has many beautiful victorian houses-it was funny to see it on the show. They are about 11 KM outside of Paris and although it's clever to place them a bit out of city (keep them where filming is easiest, in the house) it's not Paris they live in. It makes me a bit disappointed for them because they aren't really having a cultural experience. They don't have occation to use their French enough to pick it up to a conversational level and so far none of them have developed any friendships with locals...even foreign locals who they could speak English with. It's kinda like, why bother with Paris? It's an exciting city, but these guys could be back in Boise fighting about Peanut Butter...

Paris

I agree with Tori. I wish we were seeing more of the cultural aspect of the Real World being in a foreign city. I hope we get more of that when they start travelling for their job (which I hope happens soon).

Quote Originally Posted by Mdrio9
    Abe may have been wrong when he beat Donnell, but I enjoyed it! Donnell was so mean to Abe. Cara and Mary Beth were also really mean to him too. Now that Abe's gone, I hate everyone except Dave and Christina. I wish Donnell was kicked off too. He likes pushing people's buttons. Plus, he beats his girlfriend.
    I wasn't a big Abe fan...but it was just a sorry situation and I wish he hadn't left. He was good in competitions. Abe was out of line with his comments but then again, Donnell did provoke him at times. It was just a bad situation...Too bad it had to happen. I don't care for Cara and Mary Beth. I agree, the only other people I like are Dave and Christina...The others I could care less about.

I'm definitely more of a Real World fan over Road Rules!!!!

Although does it kinda seem like the Real World cast isn't very apriciative.. and g' damn' Leah... Ahhh I cannot stand her!!!!!! She seems v.v.v. snobby!!!
    If you love someone set them free. If they do not come back - call em up when your drunk!!! Hahaha

The new guy seems all right. Whenever they showed Cara, Mary Beth or Donnell, I was just yelling at the screen about how much I hated them.

+ Reply to Thread