+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Real World/Road Rules

I didn't feel bad for Leah either when Adam dissed her. Adam is just so funny to me...and I really really dislike Leah. I loved her little speech about how " never has forgiven anyone before" and all that...Maybe she'll grow on me...But for now, I don't like her.

Yeah...That whole drama with CT and Christina tonight over PEANUT BUTTER? Arg. I'd rather see Mallory and Ace over them...

And I want to see more Simon! He seems so sweet!

Originally posted by dahoney7

Yeah...That whole drama with CT and Christina tonight over PEANUT BUTTER? Arg. I'd rather see Mallory and Ace over them...

I like this season because it seems to be getting back to it's roots. It's more reminiscent of the first few seasons. And the peanut butter thing? When I saw the commercial with the peanut butter I immediately thought of Puck and Pedro.
    "You better shut your mouth when you're talkin' to me!"

Yeah, Las Vegas was by far the worst. The producers lost their touch when they started casting for "hot" rather than interesting.
    None of the cast members seemed to have any depth, dimension or intelligence.
    And Trishelle, a vacant-eyed supplicant, was little more than a Stepford Ho.
    Paris seems better, but still I'm pining for Neil (London), Justin (Hawaii), Judd (San Francisco) or Kevin (New York) to raise the household's average IQ to 90.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

Originally posted by dahoney7

And I want to see more Simon! He seems so sweet!
    Yeh, No kidding! I mean they usually try to make someone look bad everyweek...well thats been the trend so far. It must be Simons turn soon...sadly b/c i really like him and think he does seem sweet. hopefully he can keep his nose clean. So far everyone else has had at least one negative moment on the show.

That was so disgusting when "CT" was chasing Leah around with the booger on his finger... I'd have been gagging, too.

Road Rules

Was anyone else upset that Dave is interested in Mary Beth?

Leah - what a brat!

I could not believe the number of times last episode that Leah put CT down because of his "lack of intelligence" or saying that he's "uneducated". I just think that is so elitist and rude. Yes, we know she's a college student (or graduate, whatever). And I'm not sure about CT's highest level of schooling. However, there's no reason to keep bringing attention to it. I know some very intelligent high-school dropouts (my grandmother for one), and many really stupid college graduates (including my sister).

Everybody's circumstances are different, and they should be respected for who they are, not what they have or haven't accomplished.

I don't really like CT, but I feel sorry for him because it looks like he's always being put down by everyone (except his parents). He also seems (at times) to be trying to better himself (unlike Leah).

I can't stand people with "holier than thou" attitudes, and Leah seems to have it in spades!

By the way, on another subject, Mallory and Ace really should start going to AA meetings right away.

Bwolpert
    Your right about that. Some people need to find a reason to put others down so they can try and feel superior.:mad:

Does anyone know about The Real World "Movie"??? I guess what it is is "The Lost Season"....footage that was shot for the Real World/Vancouver, which, for some reason, was discontinued. On Mtv.com, they say "due to circumstances beyone our control, we stopped filming this version in Vancouver" or something to that effect. Mtv is showing the footage on August 6th(I think)

I am curious as to the circumstances that caused them to stop filming?? I lived in Chicago when they filmed TRW there--I lived in Wicker Park, which is the 'hood they lived in--and there was quite a bit of uproar there...and talk that they might stop production. They didnt, but I wonder what caused the production to stop in the 'Couv????
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

Originally posted by dobolina
    Does anyone know about The Real World "Movie"??? I guess what it is is "The Lost Season"....footage that was shot for the Real World/Vancouver, which, for some reason, was discontinued.
    That wasn't a real season. It was just a movie spoof of Real World that MTV made. There wasn't any actual real footage. It wasn't that great. I could spoil it for you if you'd like.. I think I remember it pretty well.

+ Reply to Thread