+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 41 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Real World/Road Rules

Quote Originally Posted by kaberlefan
    I'm rooting for Coral and gang

I'm rooting for Real World, too. But that shot of Coral saying their strategy is not working has me a little worried. But you never know, that may just be there to throw us off.
    "You better shut your mouth when you're talkin' to me!"

I heard that Mike and Trishelle are dating now. I wonder what happens to make Coral get upset with Mike. It prob has something to do with nasty Trishelle.
    The Leafs will win the cup....eventually!!!

I LOVE Coral! Ever since "Back to New York", I just thought she was awesome! Mike gets on my nerves every so often with "The Miz", but I was rooting for them all the way on BOTS, and I hope she makes it really far this challenge too.

Did anyone know who they said had to go to the hospital in next weeks episode? I just need to say that I still can't stand Veronica, she's always gotten on my nerves, and I can't wait for her to leave. Bubye

ON tonights "The RR/RW The Gauntlet" I am begining to dislike Veronica from RR. I am sad to see Montana getting the boot. I think that both RR & RW should vote on performance from previous challenges on the show. NOT from how they were from the season show. It's a low blow that Sarah's name keeps coming up for The Gauntlet. If I was one of them, I say that this stupid pick 3 names has to go. They should vote on 1 person based on previous performance directly on the show. I wanted to slap Veronica and get into Adam's faces about when they say oh, on the other challenge I was, blah blah blah blah.......
    WHO cares! Live in the now and NOT in the past. It's just a sad cycle that keeps goin over and over. I can sense that upcoming episodes are gonna get ugly. Do I sense Tanya of RW's goin up to The Gauntlet? And Trishelle, she is a ______________. She seems that she has NOT changed from the Las Vegas show.

Quote Originally Posted by BorderEevil2
    ON tonights "The RR/RW The Gauntlet" I am begining to dislike Veronica from RR. I am sad to see Montana getting the boot. I think that both RR & RW should vote on performance from previous challenges on the show. NOT from how they were from the season show. It's a low blow that Sarah's name keeps coming up for The Gauntlet. If I was one of them, I say that this stupid pick 3 names has to go. They should vote on 1 person based on previous performance directly on the show. I wanted to slap Veronica and get into Adam's faces about when they say oh, on the other challenge I was, blah blah blah blah.......
    WHO cares! Live in the now and NOT in the past. It's just a sad cycle that keeps goin over and over. I can sense that upcoming episodes are gonna get ugly. Do I sense Tanya of RW's goin up to The Gauntlet? And Trishelle, she is a ______________. She seems that she has NOT changed from the Las Vegas show.
    Trishelle is so sleezy to me. She is all about the nookie. I don't even think she is that attractive. I can't believe her and Katie were in playboy. I think Katie flew off the handle last night. I actually like Veronica. I think she gets a bad rap because she is so pretty. She really is not as "crabby" (I will use that word instead of the word I really want to use) as some of the other girls on there. I absolutely love Coral.

Imo veronica gets a bad rap because she is sneaky and two faced. I would have been mad if I were Katie also. They should have based it on performance, not personal issues. I don't see Veronica lasting long, thank goodness!

Did anyone know who they said had to go to the hospital in next weeks episode? I just need to say that I still can't stand Veronica, she's always gotten on my nerves, and I can't wait for her to leave. Bubye
    I'm almost positive that it was Trishelle. (Darn, she can't pose for playboy now lolz)
    all that shimmers in this world is sure to fade

Imo veronica gets a bad rap because she is sneaky and two faced. I would have been mad if I were Katie also. They should have based it on performance, not personal issues. I don't see Veronica lasting long, thank goodness!
    I only saw Veronica in BOTS and I don't see whats so bad about her. (I agree with realitygroupie though, she is really pretty lol). I can't stand Katie so I'm hoping to see her in the guantlet a few more times!
    all that shimmers in this world is sure to fade

Quote Originally Posted by *~GymQT~*
    I only saw Veronica in BOTS and I don't see whats so bad about her. (I agree with realitygroupie though, she is really pretty lol). I can't stand Katie so I'm hoping to see her in the guantlet a few more times!
    Thats ok, It's just my opinion of Veronica. But for some reason I just like outspoken gals like Coral and Katie.

+ Reply to Thread